Adidas NMD thread

lol damn, that serious huh

Everybody here reselling lol. I dropped 2 chairs myself just in case. Apparently they have a lot of pairs according to the people in line but I doubt it. It's about 25 people after I counted chairs. People who struck out on yeezys are going in on these because of the resell value.

Last edited:
I Was there picking up my reserved 350's and they had them on the counter. I wasn't really feeling the yellow color way and seeing them in person only validated my opinions of the color. Definitely a easy pass for me
i would've scooped all those joints up

how deep is that line currently
if you're talking about packers jc 20+ deep

Everybody here reselling lol. I dropped 2 chairs myself just in case. Apparently they have a lot of pairs according to the people in line but I doubt it. It's about 25 people after I counted chairs. People who struck out on yeezys are going in on these because of the resell value.
I really wish Adidas made more of these cause copping these NMDs are turning into a real job for these people.

Let's say people in line right now have been waiting since 7PM. Store opens at 11AM tomorrow. That's 16 hours. 

Pretend you get a willing buyer at $585.30 and I'm going to be super generous and say your buyer used Venmo direct bank account transfer so you pay zero fees whatsoever and you only gotta pay for shipping with tracking and insurance which is around $20-25. I'll put $20 out of generosity.

So your total expense is retail cost of the shoe plus CA Tax plus shipping = $170 + $15.3 + $20 = $205.3 

585.30 - 205.3 = $380 divided by 16 hours of your time (excluding commute and packing and all that other crap) = $23.75 per hour all because these shoes are limited lol

Last edited:
I really wish Adidas made more of these cause copping these NMDs are turning into a real job for these people.

Let's say people in line right now have been waiting since 7PM. Store opens at 11AM tomorrow. That's 16 hours. 

Pretend you get a willing buyer at $585.30 and I'm going to be super generous and say your buyer used Venmo direct bank account transfer so you pay zero fees whatsoever and you only gotta pay for shipping with tracking and insurance which is around $20-25. I'll put $20 out of generosity.

So your total expense is retail cost of the shoe plus CA Tax plus shipping = $170 + $15.3 + $20 = $205.3 

585.30 - 205.3 = $380 divided by 16 hours of your time (excluding commute and packing and all that other crap) = $23.75 per hour all because these shoes are limited lol
you're over analyzing it, it ain't that serious.

Anyone think Kith is getting? I haven't seen anything posted on their social media but, they get most consortium products, so I figured it may be worth a try

Anyone think Kith is getting? I haven't seen anything posted on their social media but, they get most consortium products, so I figured it may be worth a try
if they are cats are most likely there

I feel like this may be taboo to post this here, but anybody know anything about a "Product ID for the two NMD'S...NK as well as Yellow Camo...

i'm gonna drive by now

I thought they would release at the nicekicks in downtown LA

I'll pass by undftd too in case they might have them

i'm gonna drive by now
I thought they would release at the nicekicks in downtown LA
I'll pass by undftd too in case they might have them
Let me know what you see. I'm debating heading over there now or in the early AM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom