Adidas NMD thread

Struck out on Yeezys yesterday, but didn't have an issue today. Checked out as guest and used PayPal. Confirmation email was instant 

adidas.com is a blank page for me, i think i spammed checkout w/ paypal too many times and got restricted... which would suck if they are releasing in waves

Trash site, saw them go up right away. Been watching the screen for hours and I couldn't even check out with Paypal as a guest since the site wouldn't even let me log into it 10 mins before lol smh. Nothing worked.

It feels so random when you see people do the same thing as you and get a pair.

Is there a worst site than Adidas when it comes to checking out? I think they have surpassed Finishline. 
mean.gif
I concur. They need to step up their game. So many errors on their website.

With that said, I'm only going to use PayPal from now on ADC. With the exception of yeezys b/c they disable paypal on those releases..

[thread="643175"] [/thread]
don't they charge you after telling you they sold out?

Not sure what you mean. Charge is showing up on my account now. I was on the page the second they went live so they weren't sold out when I copped.

Sorry read the previous post wrong. I mean from past experience on ADC when I use Paypal check out, they charge me but I get the sold out message. I use checkout instead to see if it is sold out before I try Paypal.

Finally able to get something after all the L's I've been taking yesterday and today. Surprised I got through because I was taken to an empty cart twice when I clicked my size, then was able to get in. Congrats to all else who copped
View media item 1919357

Sorry read the previous post wrong. I mean from past experience on ADC when I use Paypal check out, they charge me but I get the sold out message. I use checkout instead to see if it is sold out before I try Paypal.
Don't worry they'll do that to you with CC as well. I have 15 pending charges from yeezys yesterday 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom