Adidas NMD thread

i have been hungover every adidas release this year and forget about it.  I need the all black  nmds to come out soon.

just bring them out at night. They don't glow unless they get a significant light source powering up the GITD anyway. 

Is everyone else ignoring the style code written across the inside of those city sock NMDs?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills lol

Is everyone else ignoring the style code written across the inside of those city sock NMDs?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills lol
Most of the photos floating around are of samples, this is what the writing actually looks like

Apparently fakes of the Kylo Rens already out. Will be crazy if they can get the reps looking close before retail hits. Pic from FB group.

Apparently fakes of the Kylo Rens already out. Will be crazy if they can get the reps looking close before retail hits. Pic from FB group.
At least it looks like they got the contrasting color on the collar wrong. In all the pics I've seen the real ones have white stitching there instead of grey. Also I remember someone mentioning the Japanese writing was wrong on the reps.

I like the style code. It's a unique touch. Of course if they started putting it on every shoe, it'd look dumb.

Cmon everybody knows that plural of pair is pears
eyes.gif

Shouldn't Adidas just stop making Mens or Womens exclusives? Since the shoes are unisex (size wise) anyways. 

I'd still wear it even if the guy against men wearing a womens pair objects... :lol:

Which means I will be buying some women's shoes. (if I don't take the L)

March 17th is looking insane. Hopefully I can make it out with at least 1 pear.

They are fantastic colorways, especially the burgundy. My only issue with it being a women's release is that those of us with larger feet are left out.

Back
Top Bottom