Adidas NMD thread

we cook/eat in silence, and photograph the occasional prepared meal. if you want a leg up, i suggest you follow our twitter account.

i only got single digit pairs for NKs so i'm gonna go flagellate myself with the CIS cat-o-nine-tails
Shouldnt cook in silence mean cook and then stay silent about it? Thats what normal self-assured sneakerheads do. Cook, stay silent and humble... enjoy the benefits in peace and share the news with family and friends. Not cook and then post braggadocious photos on the internet...then ******edly claim you are cooking in silence. 

Shouldnt cook in silence mean cook and then stay silent about it? Thats what normal self-assured sneakerheads do. Cook, stay silent and humble... enjoy the benefits in peace and share the news with family and friends. Not cook and then post braggadocious photos on the internet...then ******edly claim you are cooking in silence. 
its just the name, bro

we cook/eat in silence, and photograph the occasional prepared meal. if you want a leg up, i suggest you follow our twitter account

or keep calling us ******s; one choice might be more beneficial than the other, all you

Idk what's so helpful about your Twitter page by the way
We will be posting timely and important information consistently to our Twitter. We may delete this information shortly after posting, for various reasons - if you're following then you'll see the info. If you're not following, our page may seem unhelpful. We suggest turning on mobile notifications.

That's all.

^You have added much class to this forum thus far sir..                                                                                                                                                            
We still using that word as an insult in 2016?
I would expect someone from 'Happy Valley' to post something like this in response. 
laugh.gif

^You have added much class to this forum thus far sir..                                                                                                                                                            
I would expect someone from '
Happy Valley' 
to post something like this in response. :lol:  

We still making Sandusky jokes in 2016?

Or we gonna ignore the fact that the students just raised $10 mil this year towards pediatric cancer

https://www.thon.org/

I know who Sandusky is and what he didto the kids at penn state..but in what, way, shape or form was anything I said related to that?  

You said you expected a response like that from someone from Happy Valley

That's the second time you seem to have "forgotten" what you've posted. Clearly you're not the sharpest tool in the shed

Last edited:
You said you expected a response from someone from Happy Valley

That's the second time you seem to have "forgotten" what you've posted. Clearly you're not the sharpest tool in the shed
Happy Valley sounded like a place a super PC person would come from...thats why I stated that. Now I know its somehow related to Sandusky...cool times.   

Back
Top Bottom