Adidas NMD thread

So many releases on March 17th, hope it's easy to grab. I won't mind getting one if I can get it easily for retail, love the boost.

Those city socks are releasing at so many retailers, maybe they wont be that hard to get. The mesh pairs release even wider and will be pretty easy to get for sure.

What do you guys think, can I fit a size 10 womens nmd if I can wear size 10 mens Ultra boosts without insoles (pretty snug even without insoles)

NMD's didnt release in womens cw's so far, hows the size comparison to mens?
ur size conversion way off

10.5-11 for womens

I just copped the all white mesh pair and they definitely fit tighter. I assume because they don't stretch like the PK pairs. Anyone else's local stores release them yet like mine did?
What store did you buy from? I might go see if my local shops have em tomorrow

Went to my local finishline and tried on the red and black mesh pair.... Def half size big for me... I wear a size 11 in ultraboosts but I'm getting a 10.5 on the mesh nmds ... The mesh toe box runs really round and wide... And def not as bouncy as the ultraboost.. Much more stiff... Almost feels like the Roshe imo..... Love the shoe... Can't wait to get a pair this thurs :smile:

I'm gonna try for the PK Monochrome pack too but I'm less optimistic about my chance on those. Not really interested in the mesh pairs.

Imma still to the Navy mesh pair for now. Really wanted the OGs to restock but it aint lookin like thats gon happen smh

Welp guess I'll just pick up the B&W mesh pair

Keep in mind this CW is different from the one releasing this month.  This Grey blocked pair from my IG is a fall release and not glow in the dark.
Will be looking forward to these
nthat.gif

anyone know of a site taking pre-orders for the Navy's (sz. 10 US) for a reasonable price?

Sellers on eBay with 10-20 feedback and some negative are trying to secure "pre-orders" for $300 plus but do not even guarantee the shoe..sounds like a re-seller really trying to cash in on the hype. I am going to try for a pair(s) online but doubt I'll be successful as I will be at work but have wanted these navy's since Jan. And will pay re-sell now just to not have to stress about it as work got me more than my fair share of that as it is.

If someone could point me to a place w. Reliable preorders it'd be really appreciated!

Thanks fellas and ladies

Know this has been asked, and I know NMDs run big. Size 12 UB fits me perfectly. 12 yeezys is ok but a little big. What size NMD should I get? 11? 11.5? Thanks fam. Hows comfort on them knitted mesh ones?

Im not feeling those city socks at all as of now. I might grab a mesh pair but i really just want the PK.

I wish those burgundys were releasing in mens. Im an 11 in UBs and them not being PK i dont know if an 11 in womens would be the way to go with going a full size down

Does anyone know what time adidas will release the shoes on their site? I'm not too familiar with what time they release shoes

Im not feeling those city socks at all as of now. I might grab a mesh pair but i really just want the PK.

I wish those burgundys were releasing in mens. Im an 11 in UBs and them not being PK i dont know if an 11 in womens would be the way to go with going a full size down
I bet the 11 women's would fit you, it'd be a 10 in men's and I'd say you can definitely got a full size down from your UB size for NMDs, especially if you already go up .5 in UBs. At the same time, the burgundy pairs are suede and the sizing could be different on them...

I bet the 11 women's would fit you, it'd be a 10 in men's and I'd say you can definitely got a full size down from your UB size for NMDs, especially if you already go up .5 in UBs. At the same time, the burgundy pairs are suede and the sizing could be different on them...

Yea im scared about them being different since somebody said earlier the mesh were tighter

Guess i can always return them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom