Adidas NMD thread

to think the all white ones caught my eye and i'd hop over to this thread to take a look... but seems like sites are releasing them every now and then. hope yall cook 
laugh.gif

Anybody have an idea of what duty/import fees would be from end? Their shipping rate for the US is very reasonable .

Offspring timer all messed up :lol:

Watched it stay at 27 mins then go to 26 mins after waiting 5 mins & then it went back to 27 haha

copped red chukkas from asphalt...and already got my city sock on lock at a local place!

now on the the white monos....but how ^^

copped red chukkas from asphalt...and already got my city sock on lock at a local place!

now on the the white monos....but how ^^
Yeah white monochrome are now my main target, but I'm gonna take a break till I get home tonight, gotta actually get some work done haha

Before or after shipping fees?What if multiple orders from same site exceed 800?
Believe it's before shipping fees. Only refers to an individual package I believe, so multiple orders should be ok as long as they're shipped separately. But I'd look up the details to make sure if you're planning on making a purchase that size from an EU site.

Back
Top Bottom