Adidas NMD thread

Uhhh i think i got thru on JD...completed the order & got the order number info email too. Thanks lol. Guess i can sleep in

all sizes for sneaker politics sold out did anyone get thru?
Can still cart all sizes of the red and light blue. Not going to buy since i got through on JD for the black/white and footlocker germany for the light blues.... Feel like i'll just be checking ADC tomorrow for a chance at the PK's

edit: nvmd can cart but they are definitely sold out

Last edited:

Can still cart all sizes of the red and light blue. Not going to buy since i got through on JD for the black/white and footlocker germany for the light blues.... Feel like i'll just be checking ADC tomorrow for a chance at the PK's
can cart, but when you checkout they are all gone.

Shout out to who gave me the heads up on JD and then who posted the SP links. Copped the three colors I wanted, if I decide to pass on a color ill hook someone up for retail (i ordered sz 10).

JD worked. Confirmation and all. Thanks to all who shot the links out. Hope those who are going for the PK pairs tomorrow get em, it's gonna be mayhem.

Checked out an 11 uk of the onyx on end

Just remembered these run smaller than the pk's
Face palm

Last edited:
Managed to copped 2 different pairs on JD with confirmation and all. But order status is showing 'Authorised'. Still holding my breath tho.

Back
Top Bottom