Adidas NMD thread

that glow in the dark on the City Sock is pretty cool. I just cant deal with how high they are.
They really look slimmer than you might think on feet – very slick shoe and the height is exactly on point. If you can get a pair for retail you should give them a try … can highly recommend them!

Besides: the biggest suprise of yesterday´s NMD drops  to me is the Chukka Boot: they´re so fire in hand! Glad that i picked them!

They really look slimmer than you might think on feet – very slick shoe and the height is exactly on point. If you can get a pair for retail you should give them a try … can highly recommend them!

Besides: the biggest suprise of yesterday´s NMD drops  to me is the Chukka Boot: they´re so fire in hand! Glad that i picked them!

i've seen plenty of on feet pictures, they're too high for my liking :lol:

Are you guys sure the lush red isn't primeknit? I'm holding it in my hand right now and the knitting seems like PK to me, whereas the city pack that's just mesh (from what I saw at the adidas originals store yesterday).

EDIT: Nevermind the adidas website reads "circular knit". Turns out there are two knitting technologies: flat knitting vs. circular knitting.

Last edited:
I went with my Yeezy 350 size for the PK Whites and Blacks.. I hope I'm good.. what yall think? :nerd:

I didn't believe the hype on these until I stopped by Originals in Wooster around 2pm and there was still a line of people trying to cop.

99.9% of people dont know they're called nomads
laugh.gif

Just think of it this way:

Mesh = Mesh

Circular Knit = Engineered Mesh

Primeknit = Flyknit
I found this summary on youtube:

"Circular knit is made with a machine that knits the fabric in a continuous circle (tube); the weight is “light.” The fabric is thin. T-shirt fabric is the best example of circular knit fabric. Circular knit fabric has a gauge of 12 to 22. The higher the gauge is, the thinner the fabric. Flat knit is made with a machine that knits the fabric in sheets (or flat) and the gauge is 2 to 10. Flat knit is thick sweater fabric like your grandma makes sitting in a rocking chair with two needle-sticks."

So no wonder my feet were sweating in UB ST but I don't have this issue with UMD, primknit is thicker.

Last edited:
This is very ambiguous; does this mean you can keep making 2 purchases and there is no limit or 2 purchases for each model or 2 purchase in total of all of the models.

It's not that hard to understand. 2 per purchase at a time under same user. If you want to buy another.. Just go back to site and make another purchase.

Back
Top Bottom