Adidas NMD thread

Not feeling these at all.. got both Black and White PK in today. Monotone NMDs are way too plain, I definitely would prefer a pattern or colored blocks at least.

Fit? I'm a TTS 10, but went with a 9.5 and these fit perfectly. I definitely will recommend sizing down at least .5 or going with your YZY Boost 350 size.
Comfort? I walked around the house, and they do feel comfortable.. definitely nothing like UBs, but similar comfort to 350s.

Hope this helps
Really I couldn't said that better, why would you ever go with such a simplistic design when you have something as characteristic as the blocks holding next to the boost, just cause **** yeah lets make everything singlecolored ; C'mon they have no soul, definitely the PK is way superior than the Mesh and Circa ones but still , ground breaking LEGOS made those shoes popular in the first place, why you'll take that away from them?

guys just got my circa knit clear blue nmd. great looking shoe. not as comfy as the UB but good enough for everyday use. the problem is that the back portion scratches the achille's heel area which for sure will cause blister if worn during the whole day. any suggestions how to avoid this when wearing no show socks? 
I wear long socks especially for that reason.

Really I couldn't said that better, why would you ever go with such a simplistic design when you have something as characteristic as the blocks holding next to the boost, just cause **** yeah lets make everything singlecolored ; C'mon they have no soul, definitely the PK is way superior than the Mesh and Circa ones but still , ground breaking LEGOS made those shoes popular in the first place, why you'll take that away from them?

I'm an old man, I don't need to look like I'm trying to relive my youth at Pottery Barn.

Heads up if anyone wants lush reds and navy mesh's. Glendale galleria restocked this past Tuesday or Monday and they still have big sizes (over size 10). They are the one in Glendale that always has excess stock. Keep a look out for this store in particular because ADIDAS sends them more than anyone in that mall combined.

View media item 1964010
Finally tried on my white PK and black PK .. Am a 10.5 , in UB am a 11 .. And I got the PK's in 10.5 was worried they might fit to big but they fit perfect .. I tried them on with Nike dri fit socks not the cushion ones .. Only took pic of black pair cause the wifey liked it more but the whites look nice with light blue jeans ... Didn't walk on them yet

Both came in the mail today. 

Went with my regular size 11 on creams and .5 down on NMDs.

UB's are amazing, NMD's are okay. 

Adding insoles made them feel a little better imo.
1q3fmFn

Not the Footlocker exclusives though... I guess yesterday was the last and only restock. The sold out within minutes.

Back
Top Bottom