Adidas NMD thread

Yea you may be right. Probably shouldve resold honestly lol.

Chances i actually get them at retail is slim. Im onthe L train
If I am completely honest with you, I was expecting an L myself and have been bone hawking resale sites since last night. I'm kinda glad I waited cause I just got lucky on CR but I've done this in the past and found a decent deal on klekt. If you search there every few minutes you can snag a pear at a reasonable price if you are committed to the hunt.

Edit: Unless you're buying for resale, then that don't make any sense.

Last edited:
I've struck out on every single NMD pk drop, and I've been on top of it best I can. Really frustrating.

**** u adidas for what u doing right now, every single nice shoe u make now is impossible to get on ur site !!!!

Struck out on every f*****n site. Unbelieveable, i got almost all yeezies, NMD pk, City socks etc. for retail.. Until today... HELL, where has my MOJO gone!?!?!

Last edited:
I think Adidas site was the easiest cop out of everywhere online
easiest ? tell me how ? cuz i was on when i dropped, i was logged i had address autofill, typed my discount code in and when i i clicked to finalize shoes were gone. I made it all in less than a minute so there is no justification for adidas.

easiest ? tell me how ? cuz i was on when i dropped, i was logged i had address autofill, typed my discount code in and when i i clicked to finalize shoes were gone. I made it all in less than a minute so there is no justification for adidas.
you're describing an extremely common problem.

discounts aren't applicable on these. If you were to get through checkout, that would have caused a delay as well.

You messed up trying to add in a discount code, it doesn't work on their hype items. Only on shoes that no one wants, like D Roses and Superstars.

Adidas has waited so long for the attention to be placed upon them rather than Nike. You'd better believe they're relishing in the fact that people are going so nuts for their shoes right now

Last edited:
Lol, lost trying to be cheap. I barely try discount codes on drops. The retail is much better than the feeling of striking out and looking at resell prices.

Adidas US is still releasing randomly today ?

Anyone know the style codes? For the Olive and White camo pairs?

Back
Top Bottom