Adidas NMD thread

glad i actually missed out this morning on the white camo. kinda dont like how they look on feet. i think ill continue my search for the black pk nmd in a 9.5 instead

glad i actually missed out this morning on the white camo. kinda dont like how they look on feet. i think ill continue my search for the black pk nmd in a 9.5 instead
The og or the mono? 

They don't look bad but not extremely great 

I really dont know what shoe to get now after I didnt get any nmd pk.

Any streetwear recommendations?

Last edited:

The og or the mono? 

They don't look bad but not extremely great 
the mono. trying to find a good price since id like to use them as like "beaters" everyday pair. i like the OG as well but too expensive. trying to find the damn mono black pk for around $250 smh :[ only finding whites 

Last edited:

the mono. trying to find a good price since id like to use them as like "beaters" everyday pair. i like the OG as well but too expensive. trying to find the damn mono black pk for around $250 smh :[ only finding whites 
where you finding whites and what size bro?

Oh god me too ... They will go down I hope, otherwise the'll be fcking impossible 

Hmm I'm kind of in the same boat as the dude above. I have a pending charge and a charge that shows as "order placed". I paid with my pp balance and checked out as a guest though. Guessing I'm SOL...
Same thing here, although it was both balance and card. Card didn't get charged but they withdrew the funds from the balance. 

where you finding whites and what size bro?
dont remember sizes but you just have to look around. facebook, ebay, grailed. message people talk them down as well. ive seen white primeknits well below $300 for different sizes. just want a black :[ lol 

Managed to find the Black Monochrome PK for $250. I hate resale but whatever. Still bitter about missing out on the Black/Blue Camo PK. Damn you Adidas. Nike is miles ahead of you on releases. SNKRS app + SNKRS app lottery > ADC FCFS check out circles, errors, server failed, etc. 

I mean if I can get your own Adidas rep to agree that Adidas fails and their ADC releases are unfair and complete bs, you know you're doing something wrong. Yes, the salt is still strong. Raps beating Cavs made me feel slightly better. 

Managed to find the Black Monochrome PK for $250. I hate resale but whatever. Still bitter about missing out on the Black/Blue Camo PK. Damn you Adidas. Nike is miles ahead of you on releases. SNKRS app + SNKRS app lottery > ADC FCFS check out circles, errors, server failed, etc. 

I mean if I can get your own Adidas rep to agree that Adidas fails and their ADC releases are unfair and complete bs, you know you're doing something wrong. Yes, the salt is still strong. Raps beating Cavs made me feel slightly better. 
I'm going to troll for the blue at a good price myself. I had it in my cart before twitter dropped links but still couldn't get it. Wonder what the value of all these NMD and UBs will be in a year from now.

Back
Top Bottom