Adidas NMD thread

Is END (**** END) the only site releasing them that will ship to US? If anyone has a list, it would be too dope of you to post it for me.

First post...whats up guys. Wanted to make an account for a while, will start contributing soon. 

END launches is trash...

I am pissed right now, you can see my address, phone number, etc. Wtf 

Remove your payment info from END

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of PK City Socks. I got them in the same size as my moonrocks and UBs. I was going to go down .5 from them since I have seen they run bigger, but the prices were just outrageous. I hope they fit ok.

Man i entered for the wrong side for the white nmd. I forgot they were UK sizes and went fast.

Probably wont matter though lol

Respect to ENDClothing for the drawing method. You either get it or you don't. Entered for both the City Sock and white OG. 

Last edited:
What is your take on the fit? How do you compare the sizing to UBs and/or 350s if you can?
City Socks are TTS to be safe. My pair is .5 down and I like the snug fit but some people have found .5 to be too snug in the toebox as they have a much differently shaped toebox than other PK NMDs.

I just bought a pair of PK City Socks. I got them in the same size as my moonrocks and UBs. I was going to go down .5 from them since I have seen they run bigger, but the prices were just outrageous. I hope they fit ok.

Where did you cop your pair from? I can't find a decent deal anywhere.

Last edited:
City Socks are TTS to be safe. My pair is .5 down and I like the snug fit but some people have found .5 to be too snug in the toebox as they have a much differently shaped toebox than other PK NMDs.

Thank you for the input. I hope mine fit ok.

Why, what happened? I don't believe I have my credit card attached to the account though. 
Somebody hacked into the list of address and emails registered and published it online, so maybe they could have gone deeper onto the cc data or even pp data ... who knows ..  

Back
Top Bottom