Adidas NMD thread

Thanks for all the help with identifying fake City Socks. Found a legit pair. Seller asking $350. Is that the going rate for size 10 ( non-consignment )? Thanks in advance for the help.

These look legit, but can I get a check just in case? Going to trade my white OG PK for these +$100 Canadian. Good deal? 

Boost looks good but in all honesty I would just buy the shoes on GOAT. Just out of curiosity what size?
What I'm selling - 9. Buying, 8.5. Problem is I'm in Canada and the camos didn't make it out here. How much would I be able to sell the OGs for?

Thanks for all the help with identifying fake City Socks. Found a legit pair. Seller asking $350. Is that the going rate for size 10 ( non-consignment )? Thanks in advance for the help.
The OG city sock will always carry a premium, but I feel like prices will drop. I would be patient or bargain down.  In the meantime, there will probably be a lot of chances to buy other city sock colors in the future. I love the look of the City Socks, but I don't think they're worth $350.

Wait a minute. I think I'm confused with the OG whites, I'm thinking of the one that just recently release. And you have the PK that has the white legos right?

Wait a minute. I think I'm confused with the OG whites, I'm thinking of the one that just recently release. And you have the PK that has the white legos right?
No. The one that just released. The OG. I have a size 9 and a size 8.5 coming. 9 has shipped and it's the one I'm selling.

I think it would be a fair trade if you didn't have to add money on top. But I am not sure how limited the white OG's are. 

I think it would be a fair trade if you didn't have to add money on top. But I am not sure how limited the white OG's are. 
Oh, I'm not adding money ontop. He's giving me $100 on top with his olive camos for my white OGs. What I'm seeing on ebay and Kijiji is like $800 for the OG and $600 for the Olives. But I couldn't be bothered to scrap for $100 more, haha. 

On GOAT the olives are only going for 400 so I would just sell the OG's and use that money to get the olives!
Yea this is the play for sure. Dont have to worry about fakes or anything, just sell and buy through GOAT and make like $400 profit dude. It's not like you're hoarding a full size run to resell, just make the fair trade.

Last edited:

On GOAT the olives are only going for 400 so I would just sell the OG's and use that money to get the olives!
Problem with GOAT for me would be currency conversion, which would hit $520 Canadian, plus shipping/handling/customs. Would end up at $700 Canadian (33% for shoes). So $100 plus the shoe I'd rather have (I feel like I'd mess up white shoes) is solid. Unless I'm being a complete moron and undervaluing the OG Whites. Or maybe it's being overvalued right now, haha. 

yea anyway you look at it the guy with the olives is getting a way better deal. its basically on the same level as trading a pair of cream ubs+ a little bit of cash for a pair of solebox ubs. 

In the long term, the OG White will probably hold more value than the olives, however you want to wear the shoes. If you go by the quoted GOAT prices, you're getting about $500 in trade value. Even if he turned around to sell the white OG's for say, $600, he'd still probably only get about $550 with fees and hassles. I don't think the white OG's will ever hit the level of the black OG's. If you want to be a nice sneakerhead and not squeeze the guy, I think there's nothing wrong with that. An extra $100-$150 would be fair, since the camo packs will probably start to drop in value and there is a bit of a premium for getting in on the earlier release date.

yea anyway you look at it the guy with the olives is getting a way better deal. its basically on the same level as trading a pair of cream ubs+ a little bit of cash for a pair of solebox ubs. 
Interesting. Would you recommend I hold the shoe or try to sell for cash now?

Back
Top Bottom