Adidas NMD thread

I'm on vacation in Stockholm, Sweden I got the White OG NMD from Sneakersnstuff. Looks good with the Key City and Nice Kicks NMD. Plus I have the black/white camo NMD waiting back home in LA. That's my 4 NMD's collection and I want more limited heat no mesh GRs over here.

Last edited:
What's the going rate for key city in size US 8
Just check sold items on eBay, GOAT, and StockX. Those are the best indicators of current value for a pair of kicks. You might be able to find slightly cheaper than those prices in local FB groups.

I have a pair but would only trade them for camos. :D
It's like you know i have a pair. 
grin.gif

Can't believe these fools would make the effort to try and match the boost lines and nipples but then get the color so wrong on the bricks/heel tab. Gross.

Adidas Europe: Wow, all of a sudden a complete full size run from US 5 to 14 (!!!) on the CS1 black and white OGs.

And it seems barely one noticed, they didn´t sell out for at least 5 minutes!

Keep your eyes open, sizes are poppin' up from time to time!

Edit: restock seems to be over. Bought NMD whites for ma whole family n friends 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Adidas Europe: Wow, all of a sudden a complete full size run from US 5 to 14 (!!!) on the CS1 black and white OGs.
And it seems barely one noticed, they didn´t sell out for at least 5 minutes!
Keep your eyes open, sizes are poppin' up from time to time!

Yup that's how I got my US 4 and US 11 pairs through. Small restocks during the first 2 hours after they had sold out. I even sent a mail to cancel the us4 but they wouldn't do it so probably gonna send them back or maybe sell them lol. Pretty rare size after all!

Just "pre-sold" my US 4 pairs for 350$ just because I don't have the concious to charge **** prices. They sold within 2 minutes lol.

I wish i could copped us7 haha...
One reseller here in singapore is trying to sell his us7 white pk at S$880...
He says there are only 2pcs size 7 in singapore release.

I wish i could copped us7 haha...
One reseller here in singapore is trying to sell his us7 white pk at S$880...
He says there are only 2pcs size 7 in singapore release.
From one store.

LE, OnPedder and Adidas dropped.

So there's at least 4-6 pairs lol.

Back
Top Bottom