Adidas NMD thread

the shoes seem legit but the place of the nmd number on the shoebox label isn't the same as mine.

NTers to the rescue on this please
Shoes are definitely legit.  Not sure about the box issue but there have been a variety of NMD box and label configurations floating around.  I wouldn't sweat it.

Can I have a legit check on this? Thanks in advance.
It's nice to have a legit pair for reference. 
smile.gif

Looks good to me.

Camo fakes are pretty easy to spot right now (the camo print isn't mirrored correctly when shoes are side by side, heel camo stitching is not uniform and doesn't flow with the rest of the pattern, heel support is not glued in the right position, camo pattern lacks certain colors, LEGO blocks are shiny). Boost midsoles are getting better and better but they can't seem to get rid of the weird shiny sheen on them and they are stamped EVA and appear mirrored side by side. 

Have the seller send a picture of the shoes next to each other. Otherwise, I think they are fine.

Last edited:
Love this color...

Sizing question for circa nmd do u go TTS?
Or same with camo -0.5?
I went .5 down, fits great even though they're not as wide as the pk models. I could have go up but I tend to like rommier fit.

What up - looking for an NMD Blue Glow in W10.  Willing to pay resell but nothing too crazy.  Can anyone help me out?  FC, Stadium Good, Ebay all dry.  Appreciate it.

Also an FYI, every single one of those camo PK NMD pairs on EBAY going for between USD 180-220 BIN are fake. Should be super obvious by looking at the camo print near the heel tab 
sick.gif

I went .5 down, fits great even though they're not as wide as the pk models. I could have go up but I tend to like rommier fit.
I went .5 down on the CKs as well.  They were a little snug around the ankle (though nothing like an UB) but they do stretch out over time.  I wear my clear blues much more than my lush reds, and the blues have a noticeably larger ankle opening now.

Camo pk is wider than the circa?
I have circa US7.5 but i find it wide... So when i ordered my camo olive i took US7...

Planning to get camo white but i dunno what size haha... My olive camo is still on its way...

Planning to sell my circa blue... But honestly i love its color... I just find it too wide....

You guys think the OG Chukka's price will keep climbing up? 
don't think so...  I don't think people seem to like the chukka very much.  I see pretty much every CW going for retail these days except the OG.  People don't seem to be asking for outrageous prices on the OG's and they still aren't moving.

So the beige/vapour grey releases in EU next weekend as well... Hadn't expected it until later in the month.

Back
Top Bottom