Adidas NMD thread

After missing last week I finally copped the Talc color way. thanks for the heads up fellas.

Is there even resale value on GR mesh NMDs? I bought my black mesh NMDs for like $20 over retail shipling.. After shipping and fee that's like a $3-$4 profit for the seller, if that.
mag park in burbank and urban necessities in vegas are currently having all new mesh pairs at 190-215 now. Tokyo mesh going for $260 size 5 used even............. Ps the mesh on these new pairs seem like a circknit...

Last edited:
After about 10 minutes of spamming add to cart on footlocker I finally got through. I got the grey ones after seeing them on feet and on Instagram I had to get em. Haven't worn adidas since I played ball in high school so I'm excited to wear these and see what adidas is up to these days. I'm 10.5 tts but went with a 10 as everyone suggested.

Damn it didn't even cross my mind to pick up the smallest pink possible. Small sizes hit for wayyy more and im already taking a couple pairs into Sole to swap for yeezys 
eyes.gif
 Could have at least dropped em there too...oh well

mag park in burbank and urban necessities in vegas are currently having all new mesh pairs at 190-215 now. Tokyo mesh going for $260 size 5 used even............. Ps the mesh on these new pairs seem like a circknit...
Urban necessities always had them at 190-215ish, don't know why anyone would cop mesh to resale, unless in person without the fees. 

After about 10 minutes of spamming add to cart on footlocker I finally got through. I got the grey ones after seeing them on feet and on Instagram I had to get em. Haven't worn adidas since I played ball in high school so I'm excited to wear these and see what adidas is up to these days. I'm 10.5 tts but went with a 10 as everyone suggested.
For the mesh pairs, TTS is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom