Adidas NMD thread

Ultra Boost TTS/Same size as your Nike/Jordans

Mesh NMD .5 Down

PK NMD 1 Size Down.

This is the chart I go by when buying that works for me

The PK's are a lot more roomier than the Mesh which is why 1 size down so it fits like a sock, like the Ultra Boost.

Last edited:

Mesh NMD .5 Down

PK NMD 1 Size Down.

The PK's are a lot more roomier than the Mesh which is why 1 size down so it fits like a sock, like the Ultra Boost.
With UBs, I wear a 10. Width is good but I have plenty of length to spare. I tried a 9.5 in mesh NMDs and they were way too tight, no toe wiggle room. I picked up a pair of women's mesh NMDs, size 11 / men's size 10, and they fit nicely - they still aren't as long as any of my UBs, men's size 10. I see most people not sizing down when it comes to mesh. I also size down just .5 for PK from my UB size.

Is there even resale value on GR mesh NMDs? I bought my black mesh NMDs for like $20 over retail shipling.. After shipping and fee that's like a $3-$4 profit for the seller, if that.
I think it really depends on two things: location and hype of the color. For example, here in melbourne, the resell price for pink and talc white NMD is about 200$ to 280$. I bought a 7.5 for 160$ (include shipping). So, that is a 40$-120$ if I were to sell. 

I think it really depends on two things: location and hype of the color. For example, here in melbourne, the resell price for pink and talc white NMD is about 200$ to 280$. I bought a 7.5 for 160$ (include shipping). So, that is a 40$-120$ if I were to sell. 
And this dude tried to act like he's not a reseller when he got called out a few days ago :rofl:

Last edited:
Those mesh joints are the best deal  for resellers with big wallets :

more affordable than primeknit,

more accessible in larger quantites,

substancial resell profit for a GR

easier to sell because if they are unavailable on the primary market people will be more willing and able to pay quickly 50 more bucks or plus for hype GR than 150 or plus for limited.

And this dude tried to act like he's not a reseller when he got called out a few days ago
roll.gif
I seriously don't know what wrong with guys like you. I knew if I talk in this kind of manner, someone will bound to quote me and said im a reseller. What's wrong with equipping myself by understanding the market around the shoes I like? Since someone post about it, I might just shared my knowledge. Jesus christ. 

Last edited:
im still seeing "All shoes in this size are currently in other customers' carts" on eastbay

are the basically done for, or will they eventually get released back into inventory?

Mesh NMD .5 Down
PK NMD 1 Size Down.

Hmm, I see most here suggesting going .5 down on the NMD mesh and some saying stick to your TTS. Hope I don't regret going .5 down on the mesh. Like I said in my other post I haven't worn a adidas shoe in years so Idk how their sizes run these days

Hmm, I see most here suggesting going .5 down on the NMD mesh and some saying stick to your TTS. Hope I don't regret going .5 down on the mesh. Like I said in my other post I haven't worn a adidas shoe in years so Idk how their sizes run these days
I thought the same thing but .5 down is the right call.

I seriously don't know what wrong with guys like you. I knew if I talk in this kind of manner, someone will bound to quote me and said im a reseller. What's wrong with equipping myself by understanding the market around the shoes I like? Since someone post about it, I might just shared my knowledge. Jesus christ. 
roll.gif

You shouldn't care mate ! Say whatever you want as long as it is reasonable and respect the subject of the thread

I wasn't even going for these but both black and grey size 12 added to my cart on footlocker and got free shipping and checked out easy. Easy return to footlocker if I need too

I'm a size 12 and TTS is perfect for me. .5 would probably work for me since the material stretches but would almost maybe be to small for myself. All depends on your foot.

As stated many times here, going .5 on mesh is not a good idea. TTS and some people even went .5 up. It is very tight. I bought a mesh pair back then on the 1st release when people didn't have them in hand, went .5 down as with pk and returned them the next day for TTS.

As stated many times here, going .5 on mesh is not a good idea. TTS and some people even went .5 up. It is very tight. I bought a mesh pair back then on the 1st release when people didn't have them in hand, went .5 down as with pk and returned them the next day for TTS.
Thanks; I'm an 11.5 in the UB and between 11/11.5 in other shoes depending on brand. I was gonna try and get 11 for this release but had to settle on 11.5 as the only one I could get my hands on, so I think I'm in the clear.

Back
Top Bottom