Adidas NMD thread

Did footdistrict just push back their Vapour Grey PK release?
 7 days more!!  
frown.gif

FD thinks releasing them randomly will only make it better for bots. :smh: They like and need the attention.

Which doesn't make sense if they or anyone is catering to bots. These will sell out regardless but by limiting them to only bots/resellers will only piss of people that are already pissed off.

FD are jokers, next post they'll say :

"thank you all for your commitment in that release, the nmd pk french beige is now sold out"

did foot district block me? 
[h1]Forbidden[/h1]
You don't have permission to access /en/ on this server.

Last edited:
Have a local seller selling a pair of OG NMD who claims that he got it off flight club. Box is damaged though. If it was double boxed i see no reason why it would be damaged 

Have a local seller selling a pair of OG NMD who claims that he got it off flight club. Box is damaged though. If it was double boxed i see no reason why it would be damaged 
it's possible. Mightve been damaged beforehand, shipping mightve caused it or he could've did it after

Any number of things coulda caused box damage. Double boxing certainly doesn't guarantee a pristine box. I've gotten stuff straight from adidas & other boutiques that was double boxed & the shoe box still got messed up.

Guess it's a good thing you don't have to wear the box.

Last edited:

kickz stock some mesh, including the pink. I live in Australia, and the cost of shipping is nearly 100$.... wtf lol?  
lolz not surprised...  you're on an island.  I don't usually buy stuff from Aus either because the shipping out of it can be expensive.  I was surprised HAL charged so little for shipping.

Any number of things coulda caused box damage. Double boxing certainly doesn't guarantee a pristine box. I've gotten stuff straight from adidas & other boutiques that was double boxed & the shoe box still got messed up.

Ah, didn't know that man. 

Learnt that condition of the box can be somewhat as an indicator of telling whether the shoes are legit or not. 

But telling from from the shoes itself is the most important 
roll.gif

I know it's probably obvious, but don't forget about the sock thickness. I'm on my feet a lot so I prefer thick socks. So TTS for me is 9.0, but I wear UB in 9.5. I tried the NMD mesh and prefer the 9.5 over the 9.0 because my feet are a hair wide and I wear thick socks. This way my toes can breath a little. I could fit in a 9.0, but it would be too snug for a casual / non-workout shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom