Adidas NMD thread

Does shopify still hold products in your cart when you get past the info screen?
didn't work for me for the WTFiegs and the Beach Don 2's when I was at the CC payment stage. After I submitted payment, it told me sold out... and I still got pending charges from it 

Last edited:
Do shopify sites still hold products in your cart once you get to the shipping info screen?
Not according to my experience.  I had all but checked out after payment confirmation but then it looped me back to cart. "Your cart has inventory issues".

didn't work for me for the WTFiegs and the Beach Don 2's when I was at the CC payment stage. After I submitted payment, it told me sold out... and I still got pending charges from it 
Them Charges Are Still pending?

lol nah, I meant that I got pending charges from them for like a week+ even tho I never got confirmation. Hit submit order once and it was spinning "order processing" and then looped me back to the sold out cart page and was still hit with a charge

Last edited:

you were probably getting through for my size while I was trying to check out before I gave up 
laugh.gif
Lol maybe. I tried the size 12 & 13 at like 11pm PST time. My bad if I was going against anyone in here (don't care if it was some random joe-schmo)

Anyone interested in size swap on OG City Socks ? Got 10.5 but need 10. Would also trade for vapour greys

I really like the shape of Pharrell NMD's, but in a year I'd probably just feel silly wearing the Human Race print if I ever got them. Hope they release solid or three stripe prints in the future.

I really like the shape of Pharrell NMD's, but in a year I'd probably just feel silly wearing the Human Race print if I ever got them. Hope they release solid or three stripe prints in the future.
Yeah, not to mention they're $240.

Fake Check? 

How real do these look. My friend is looking at a pair and he wants these. They are going for 140 off eBay, are these real or should he find someone else?

Back
Top Bottom