Adidas NMD thread

I'm pretty sure I will never get a Kith winning email, I don't even get their raffle sign up email.... ever lol. I alway have to get the doc link from a friend. 

NICE! 
nthat.gif

Just checked out on Hanon too for my size.

Surprisingly Im well fed in the EU for this release.

Im done. Good luck fellas

Hope it's true....
I will NEVER forget the pure amount of HATE for this shoe when it was dropping. I copped with ease. I also copped my Kith Key City pair with ease because of folks hating. Turned around and both pairs I sold for 800 a piece. I was OFFERED that, didnt ask for it. 

So people what color are you going after ? I'm really digging the orange ones and the blue ones :tongue: 

Black and Red are my favorite. Green is hideous. I'm gonna try for tangerine and blue tomorrow. We'll see how they look in person.

BTW Some pis of the BapeXAdidas collab , haven't seen those at the thread yet,may be wrong 

Black and Red are my favorite. Green is hideous. I'm gonna try for tangerine and blue tomorrow. We'll see how they look in person.
Can notice you're a fan of the silhouette 

Definitely going also after the black one also

Just one more pic of the Bape 

So people what color are you going after ? I'm really digging the orange ones and the blue ones :tongue: 
was feeling the tangerine (grad school's colorway is orange/grey)  and shale blue is a close second...but after seeing the allocation I'll probably go after black. Really wished they did something different with the BAPE collab...it just comes off as a bad hypebeast photoshop. SMH

Back
Top Bottom