Adidas NMD thread

the fact that they're still available on the site already gives me a gut feeling they oversold. 

But sizes are disappearing one by one. And I got order confirmation from sivas and paypal for both orders.

Last edited:
But what option shipping do I use on that site then?

Has uk 9 & UK10 , I'm US10 so which should I go with for the pk ?
Not sure though. Check with adidas website about what US10 convert to UK. I think its either UK 9 or 9.5. You ship in to the parcel forward company address, you pay them for shipping, then they ship to you.

i always cop in my size or I don't go for it at all lol. Size 8. But it's probably gonna fit a little big. Whenever in doubt, I always go TTS. 
i got the same size so if it's 1 per size 1 of us gonna get dubbed :smh:

i got the same size so if it's 1 per size 1 of us gonna get dubbed
mean.gif
lol if it does it does, I mean I wasn't holding high hopes anyway because I saw how long these were sitting on the site so could very well be oversold and we'll both be dubbed. BUT if one of us gonna get dubbed, I hope its you LMAO sorry alp you're a cool dude, but you cook a lot on everything anyway and I'ma actually wear these. Still, its all love alp

Last edited:
lol if it does it does, I mean I wasn't holding high hopes anyway because I saw how long these were sitting on the site so could very well be oversold and we'll both be dubbed. BUT if one of us gonna get dubbed, I hope its you LMAO sorry alp you're a cool dude, but you cook a lot on everything anyway and I'ma actually wear these. Still, its all love alp
lol I don't mind you getting em over me, that's cool but if they do dub me would be nice if they don't hold my $290 forever

Back
Top Bottom