Adidas NMD thread

Well, I could never get directed to the right page for the Red Tab Glitches and for the Blue Tab Glitches (I already have) and the page has no options in sizes to ATC. 

Last edited:
blue and black hu nmd from tgwo just shipped.....happy hippo! 
smokin.gif

If you get a confirmation number from Adidas (no email) via a Paypal order, is that good? Or is a cancellation still possible?

If you get a confirmation number from Adidas (no email) via a Paypal order, is that good? Or is a cancellation still possible?
if you dont get an email with confirmation number, your order didnt go through , or you made an error while typing your email address 

I had a $140 Adidas Gift Card from a pair of NMD R1's that had stitching defects in the insole so I had to return. Figured I'd try the Chukka Trails. Kind of wish they used a different color other than white on the boost since they are supposed to be used for the outdoors, but oh well.

Just got both colors of the XR1.  When you add to bag and it says size not available, just keep selecting size on the same page, reverify you're not a bot, and add to bag.  Had to do it 10-15 times on each color but got them both.  GL everyone!

Adidas having the mesh and glitch camo links reversed probably means a good 90% of the stock went to people using the script - it's too easy not to.

LMAO I can't even cart the brown mesh NMDs nobody wants from ADC... Wtf is wrong with their site?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom