Adidas NMD thread

People keep telling themselves these will be roshe status over and over for some reason like it's making them feel better about not copping or something? Sht is hilarious. 

Lmao, Roshe status may have been a stretch by some but they have been releasing a TON of nmd's recently so I can see why some would say this.

Lmao, Roshe status may have been a stretch by some but they have been releasing a TON of nmd's recently so I can see why some would say this.

Its basically becoming the roseh just with more hype. Plus after the first few waves nike starting releasing alot more pairs, so it was hard to gauge the hype levels but lemme not create that kind of discussion.

on the hunt for the blacks in a 10.5. got my hands on a camo aftermarket :frown: .

These NMDs are sitting.... guess only Hu's, Masterminds and R1 PK will only get bought out quickly.
​I don't think they're sitting anywhere in the US or Canada at retail. Some Euro boutiques might have them sitting in random sizes but after shipping and exchange rate, they (XR1) usually end up around $185-190 shipped.

Last edited:

These NMDs are sitting.... guess only Hu's, Masterminds and R1 PK will only get bought out quickly.

​I don't think they're sitting anywhere in the US or Canada at retail. Some Euro boutiques might have them sitting in random sizes but after shipping and exchange rate, they (XR1) usually end up around $185-190 shipped.
I know i was reading that and looking around at all my normal spots like where? im still tryna cop lol

Xr1 blackouts size 9 up one oneness for a premium...
https://www.oneness287.com/products/adidas-nmd-xr1-pk-2
[quote name="StrictlyStyles"

url="/t/643175/adidas-nmd-thread/35400#post_26639551"]
I know i was reading that and looking around at all my normal spots like where? im still tryna cop lol[/quote]

It's not easy here in SF. Stood in line for 3 hrs at Adidas store just to get a pair. One per person. Sold out online.

Anyone in SF know if there's still a long line at the adidas store? And if there's any info on stock? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom