Adidas NMD thread

Whoever ordered from tgwo I called just to make sure ( after my yeezy footlocker fiasco) and they didn't ship out the majority of Hus yet and will do so within this week due to German national holiday and longer weekend. Whoever got confirmation mail is safe

Was anyone able to buy more than 1 Hu from ADC ?

Or it had to be different CCs & different address ?

IF was able able to cart/checkout etc...

I bought blue and black Hu from adc same account same PayPal same address no problem

So I JUST received shipping confirmation but my question is, Im having them shipped to New Jersey and for some reason they're still charging me tax. New Jersey has no sales tax so obviously I shouldn't be charged for it. Also my paypal pending charge is different from my ADC pending charge and my order confirmation shows tax but wasn't added to the total. I find this very weird. I read earlier that others were having the same type of tax charges. Anyone knows if this will fix itself?
I am in the same boat and I was just going to forget about it. I placed two separate orders in the same state. One Paypal and 1 CC

CC Charge - $244.XX

Paypal Charge - $268.80

ADC Receipt for Paypal Order  - $255.00

Very strange - If my paypal gets charged $268.80 instead of $244, I will just not worry about the $24 as I was lucky to get two for retail. 

I bought blue and black Hu from adc same account same PayPal same address no problem
Because of the different colorways, but if it was 2 of the same color on the same card/address they COULD have cancelled (doesn't mean they always do though).

Good deal and nice find
nthat.gif
what pair did you have stolen from your doorstep (if you don't mind, curious after you posted that yesterday)?
Thanks bro.  Will PM ya the stolen package story.

you ordered thursday, that makes friday 1 and monday 2 business/working days. i apologize, i forgot they were a thursday not saturday release. regardless, nowhere near enough time was given. im bailing on this thread now though, yall have fun with your shipping updates
I guess I don't understand why you care so much. People have lives, maybe live in bad areas, and spent decent money to know what is going on with their order and adidas has been crap. Just for instance, my order that just arrived an hour ago. Was processed on Saturday, sent to Fedex on Sunday and delivered today on Tuesday. If I was away, or no one was home that package could sit for a few days. So with the example I just gave it doesn't even matter counting business days. I think it is fair to discuss shipping issue's with a very desirable product. 

I guess I don't understand why you care so much. People have lives, maybe live in bad areas, and spent decent money to know what is going on with their order and adidas has been crap. Just for instance, my order that just arrived an hour ago. Was processed on Saturday, sent to Fedex on Sunday and delivered today on Tuesday. If I was away, or no one was home that package could sit for a few days. So with the example I just gave it doesn't even matter counting business days. I think it is fair to discuss shipping issue's with a very desirable product. 
Exactly.  I don't live in a bad area and had a package stolen this past week, so I had to find out their tracking to hold them at a facility.  People actually come to my town to steal things because it's a GOOD area full of people who can spend way too much on shoes lol. 
laugh.gif

These were also $240 shoes + tax and shipping that some people were lucky enough to score on a few of.  The prospect of $600-$900 sitting in some bizarre multidimensional limbo doesn't sit well with most people. 

Whoever ordered from tgwo I called just to make sure ( after my yeezy footlocker fiasco) and they didn't ship out the majority of Hus yet and will do so within this week due to German national holiday and longer weekend. Whoever got confirmation mail is safe
Thanks! That's a relief

All the others say sold out except blue. It's probably just a glitch or something

ADIDAS.COM sent me the Shipment notification email ("your adidas order is on its way!") as FedEx made the delivery :rofl: :rofl:

Sivas always disables signature release through DHL, was hoping they would come today while someone would be home. Any way to get around it without having them hold it an hour away.

When I ordered TB from them driver sent me a text and asked if they could leave it, doubt that's procedure so don't want to count it.

DHL just left the Sivas package at the door without even ringing the bell. Good thing my dog barks whenever someone approaches my doorway. 

Back
Top Bottom