Adidas NMD thread

check your email for whatever Credit card you used.  see if they sent you a fraud alert allow/block transaction email??

Then try again... sorry, that's the best advice i can give - the paypal worked for me ONCE and then never again..

Last edited:
got thru just now. now question is the size 10 a US size or UK lol. did not think about that until now. i hope US. rep'd all around though, been looking for those and almost paid resell. 

Last edited:

got thru just now. now question is the size 10 a US size or UK lol. did not think about that until now. i hope US. rep'd all around though, been looking for those and almost paid resell. 
it's in UK size - contact them and get it cancelled sorry man.

Got through too. Had to approve the payment via my CC due to suspected fraud. 

Would assume that it's UK size right?

[table][tr][td]UK[/td][td]EUROPE[/td][td]US[/td][td]JP[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]39 1/3[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]24.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.5[/td][td]40[/td][td]7[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]40 2/3[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]25.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td][td]41 1/3[/td][td]8[/td][td]26[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]42[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]26.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]42 2/3[/td][td]9[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]43 1/3[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]27.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]44[/td][td]10[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]44 2/3[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]28.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]45 1/3[/td][td]11[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]46[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]29.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td][td]46 2/3[/td][td]12[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]47 1/3[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]30.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.5[/td][td]48[/td][td]13[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]48 2/3[/td][td]13.5[/td][td]31.5[/td][/tr][/table]

i just sent them email to see if can change it. need someone to order me a US 10, says they will cancel if try to order more than one pair. 

Last edited:
i actually like these better than the first ones. the gry tab and both block being olive look better imo. 

Getting payment error on the olive pair 
mean.gif

my wife saw a pic of the rose pink NMDs and now she wants it. I know it released a few months ago but if anyone knows where I can buy one. was it a GR or limited release?

Hmm, I already have tech earth. Not sure to cop or not...
had same dilemma;

if olive had come out at the same time as tech earth, I would have only copped the olives. 

conclusion: due to the above, buy olives now. 

Last edited:
my wife saw a pic of the rose pink NMDs and now she wants it. I know it released a few months ago but if anyone knows where I can buy one. was it a GR or limited release?

It was a GR but the market value on them seems to have skyrocketed. They are fetching PK prices of $300+ ..try looking around GOAT or eBay.

Order finally went through on mobile. Kept getting declined on my laptop. Thanks for that link

Olives gone in my size

I leave the thread for a few hours and miss a drop smh

These could be the ones that release on the 19th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom