Adidas NMD thread

RSVP queens said they were taking a break, got exposed for not refunding and now they're taking slots. All in 2-3 days time 
roll.gif
details? i literally just left that site because i seen they were selling slots for the bapes went back today and nothing there now. 

i just figured ADC would have a little bit more. i guess not
still 8 days away

Hopefully they up the numbers

even with help by the time anyone gets past the splash page manual pairs will be carting 1st

bye bye stock

Last edited:
RSVP queens said they were taking a break, got exposed for not refunding and now they're taking slots. All in 2-3 days time :rofl:
I heard 95% of those who bought a slot for the Choc 750's ended up getting their money back cause RSVP Queens only managed to secure 3 pair. Any truth?

They do nothing for me at all. I would think even with those numbers should be an ok cop. Why are they so special?
WM CS1 is the 1st collab for this sillouette.

/// previous releases of the CS1 have sold out relatively fast.

I know that pk's are hard to get, hence me paying resale, but geez, how can anyone settle for mesh after being spoiled by ok. Mesh is absolute garbage in terms of comfort, but they look ok

I know that pk's are hard to get, hence me paying resale, but geez, how can anyone settle for mesh after being spoiled by ok. Mesh is absolute garbage in terms of comfort, but they look ok
"different personal taste"

here you go fam

"different personal taste"

here you go fam

Mesh is ok if you haven't had pleasure to try on pk, it's no comparison. I bought mesh nmds since the pk were practically impossible to cop.

Then a friend did a cxxt act and said

"Hey, try on these"

That prick made me sell my mesh garbage and spend a small fortune on pk's at resale prices

Fxxk I hate hate that *cxxt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom