Adidas NMD thread

May have been for the best.  Check out the chatter on the RSBB thread.  Lots of questions on whether the RSBB pairs received so far are UA.  
Just speculation from members doing arm-chair legit checks (and/or had negative communication/no response from kdak despite not even placing an order so there is a bias too). No one has yet to take their pairs to a well respected consignment shop like Sole Supremacy and have their pairs called fugazi. Majority of the pairs RSBB received so far seemed to check out with member's arm-chair legit checks and came with receipts. I am suppose to receive my fake or legit Chi 1's and Banned 1's tomorrow. They will be looked at by Sole Supremacy on Friday hopefully. I'll post pictures in the Jordan 1/RSBB threads as well. 

Last edited:
WM CS is by far the least dope CS to date, don't be mad at striking out.

+1. Saw them in person and tried them on. They are really puffy looking because of the extra lining. They're also much stiffer than regular city socks. They looked like house slippers on foot

why xhibition wont load 
sick.gif

was about to pay for the bape but was overthinking it if it's worth it to buy it at x2. kinda sad they're mesh chances are these would be most coveted mesh ain't it?

Both.
After carting, just go back forth from checkout to cart and back about a hundred times even if says out of stock. If shopify likes you, you get to check out.
yeah I know..  I Guess shopify liked me today haha just copped 

yeah I know..  I Guess shopify liked me today haha just copped 

Lucky they had a good amount of 10.5/11.
Congrats on pickup. Now we can both relax Thurs morning.
I just like to choose one example to target from particular model for collection. It's a Game, trying to cut back.
On to the next one.

Is it just me or does every damn shoe with boost in it slip easily af when there is a wet floor? NMD, Ultra Boost, even my Crazy Light Boost 2016 all slip VERY easily even when the floor is slightly wet. Almost busted my *** at this Hawaiian food joint. Continental rubber ain't doing a damn thing :smh:

Last edited:
I was at this Korean BBQ joint and I was practically 'ice skating' my way around in my Ultra Boost. Asking my peeps if anyone else was experiencing this, they all said nope, so glad someone else experiences this. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom