Adidas NMD thread

You posted links that don't work til Monday and might not work if they sell out Saturday.

SO PLEASE, Tell me what I am missing little man?

Maybe some people that read this thread actually live in the Bay Area. It's a boutique that most people would miss on the radar for releases. Answering his post with GIGANTIC highlights isn't really constructive. Dude posted this release, just helped with the WM restock at X.

I agree posted about your earlier post that jordan retro threads were toxic and even the yeezy thread was absurd. Not seeing how you calling out "little guy" is helpful.
What for? By the way, not a young buck here either.

Maybe some people that read this thread actually live in the Bay Area. It's a boutique that most people would miss on the radar for releases. Answering his post with GIGANTIC highlights isn't really constructive. Dude posted this release, just helped with the WM restock at X.

I agree posted about your earlier post that jordan retro threads were toxic and even the yeezy thread was absurd. Not seeing how you calling out "little guy" is helpful.
What for? By the way, not a young buck here either.
You are right.

Crow served.

I need to chill the F out.

Thanks for checking me.

@AirRaab   My apologies.

Cheers!!

Never clicked on so many irrelevant photos in my life trying to cop these olives. Then i realized there's a 20min cart timer so as soon as 20mins was up i tried my size again and there it was, available again.

Those look great in that shot I've been reluctant on them too. had the white glitch and didnt like it as much i thought so sold them. I have the triple black xr1s though. I'm digging the striped look more on feet than the glitch.

For those that were hyped for the END collab nmd chukka, Politics just sent out their store newsletter with the online release details. Go read & prepare yourself.
Dem Southern Boyz have a cool top boutique down there and actually cool to do business with. Good luck.

I'm just not down with these pinstripes on the XR1 yet those are the ones with the best CWs SMH

I think I am holding out for the OG restock/reissue for the rest of the year. Might have to double up on those bad boys tho [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I'm just not down with these pinstripes on the XR1 yet those are the ones with the best CWs SMH

I think I am holding out for the OG restock/reissue for the rest of the year. Might have to double up on those bad boys tho [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Contemplating on the the Olives tomorrow but that pinstripe really does throw me off...

Cw9ZWBZVQAAGu4D.jpg

Adidas NMD_R2 PK Running White / Core Red $170 April 2017

Back
Top Bottom