Adidas NMD thread

I kept trying and trying on the size 6 raw pink and it finally added to my cart not long after my last post. Got all the way to review & pay and it wouldnt go through. Went back and sold out.

Im salty that was an easy way to get swallowed all week long without asking

***** i copped the wools at okini but im not getting any email. haveta call my bank now. 

I hope a restock of the circa knit and the salmons happen on other stores. i need more of those haha

The boost looks super fake and the the primeknit looks off as well. Perhaps the shape as well. Anyways, they are re-releasing next month. Just wait. Resale will be much lower on these as they will be released more widely than originally. 

Speaking of that, does anyone know how wide the OG rerelease is? Are we talking almost GR tricolor numbers? 

I paid retail for mine - totally worth it. Stupid ridiculous mad comfy. 

Buy. These. Shoes.

Theyre too close to japan blacks to warrant me buying even though i think i might like them more. I was still gonna cop and check them out first hand lol. Probably wouldve kept em its a bad habit

Damn I missed the CK lush reds in that leven five

Guess the shoe gods are telling me to chill out for a bit

for everyone that copped on Consortium? if you don't mind me asking how much was the total price shipped to USA?
i got charged $212 and $228. not sure why prices were different but its whatever

got tracking for all my orders this morning.

Last edited:
tsss  2 days for that :

"Unfortunately there has been an issue with your order. We are very sorry but we noticed at our inventory this weekend that the ordered item is not in stock anymore, so we can't ship the follow article "NMD R1 PK CBlack/ CBlack/ FTWWHT/ EU 42 2/3 - US 9"."

smh

Back
Top Bottom