Adidas NMD thread

I got through on Size? No problem via PP on mobile
Thanks - got thru on mobile.  Felt like this was too easy... 
eyes.gif

I got through on my laptop for those that might be curious. 

Card worked for me, but not paypal. 

Last edited:
My boy was having trouble on mobile even with a CC. *edit* I think it's because he used Discover. He said they don't accept Discover.

On any site (ADC included) if it derps out with one payment method, I try another. One usually works.

These are sitting for a brief period of time on several sites, but not long.

Last edited:

Thanks man, copped me a pair and repped you.

Heard these have a thicker primeknit so I ordered TTS, but then f'd up and forgot that UK sizing is a half size larger than US sizes.

Hope these fit! I wear an 11 in UB, 10.5 in 350v1, and my usual size is 10.5.
?

no its a half a size smaller

a uk 10 is a us 10.5

Cc worked on laptop but not PayPal.

Shouldn't this have been way more difficult?
I'm pretty sure the R2 is a general release..

Either way it's a new model and looking at the pattern all new models people tend to sleep and then they catch fire later (think Yeezy 750 and even the OG R1s).

I'm just copping now so I can focus on the Tricolor drop tomorrow and hopefully scoop a pair of TB uncaged UB too. All this releasing at once is too stressful for me lol.

Also copped because I'm curious on sizing. I'm a US 8.5 in R1 but they're not super tight on me. I tried for a 8 (US 8.5). If they're too tight, resell lol.

Literally every size of the mens NMD R2 PK is still sitting on EU ADC. Looks like Adidas did the same mistake when "upgrading" these as they did with the Ultea Boost 2.0. More ugly even though they're probably better than the 1.0's technically speaking.

I'm pretty sure the R2 is a general release..

Either way it's a new model and looking at the pattern all new models people tend to sleep and then they catch fire later (think Yeezy 750 and even the OG R1s).

I'm just copping now so I can focus on the Tricolor drop tomorrow and hopefully scoop a pair of TB uncaged UB too. All this releasing at once is too stressful for me lol.

Also copped because I'm curious on sizing. I'm a US 8.5 in R1 but they're not super tight on me. I tried for a 8 (US 8.5). If they're too tight, resell lol.
Black OG Nmd  was kind of a general release too (unlike Key city that was limited)

But after a few other dope cw's dropped people went crazy for them. 
laugh.gif

What's the sizing like on NMD Pharrell? If I wear 8.5 on UB and 8 on NMD PK, what should I get on NMD Pharrell?

And how about 350 v2? I heard they run small

Thanks

What's the sizing like on NMD Pharrell? If I wear 8.5 on UB and 8 on NMD PK, what should I get on NMD Pharrell?

Thanks
350V2 I would go with UB size (assuming you size up .5 in UB). They might fit a little snug in the toe at first but will break in after a few days. You can remove the insole during the break in period.

350V2 I would go with UB size (assuming you size up .5 in UB). They might fit a little snug in the toe at first but will break in after a few days. You can remove the insole during the break in period.
Random, but your post just made me realize I could use the insole from my US11 UB and put it in my R2 NMD's if they're too small. 

I realized I ordered an 11 R2 NMD instead of a 10.5. 

Thanks

You should go on a 8us. Human Race fit Big.

Back
Top Bottom