Adidas NMD thread

That was quick. Ordered the black Tricos last night from Xhibition and they should be in hand tomorrow. My first pair of in hand NMD's. I ordered a pair of Winter Wool PK from Allike last week, but tracking still shows nothing. On top of it, I ordered TTS before doing any research and am afraid they'll be too big. Thanks to this site, I was able to find other sites since ordering from ADC is a guaranteed L. Have yet to score anything from their site.

Thanks man! Repped. I don't mind paying $10-15 over retail after shipping. Just glad I copped both Tricolors despite not putting effort into it. I overslept during yesterday's morning release. 
mean.gif

Edit: Looks like Stitch & Trace refunded my order. They must have been already sold out. Oh well. 
Oh man that sucks I'm sorry 

You never know with them , they're always off the radar son don't know how the handle big releases

That was quick. Ordered the black Tricos last night from Xhibition and they should be in hand tomorrow. My first pair of in hand NMD's. I ordered a pair of Winter Wool PK from Allike last week, but tracking still shows nothing. On top of it, I ordered TTS before doing any research and am afraid they'll be too big. Thanks to this site, I was able to find other sites since ordering from ADC is a guaranteed L. Have yet to score anything from their site.
ordered the salmon/pink/sun glow r1 pk on boxing day from overkill and still no news about it being shipped till now. delivery times must be bad this year end.

Last edited:
ordered the salmon/pink/sun glow r1 pk on boxing day from overkill and still no news about it being shipped till now. delivery times must be bad this year end.

I actually emailed the about switching my size to a 10 instead my TTS 10.5 which happened to pop up instock. 2 minutes later I recieved an email telling me my order just shipped with a tracking number that doesn't bring up any info on DHL's website and hasn't since last week.

The Hi Chew Shop is a favorite site.
Enjoy.

wow I admit I would never expect this hype for the tricos, so much talk here about them. They are indeed nice tho!

Anyone with packer NMD's can please help with sizing? I'm TTS 10 and go 9.5 for pk nmd. Tried on for a bit a pair of packers in 10.5 and they didn't seem as big as other NMD pk, seemed as I could pull of the 10.5. Is my initial impression indeed correct or they run as big as other pk nmd?

^they fit same as japan blacks for me. i own 1/2 down but could go tts on both as well. 

Last edited:
wow I admit I would never expect this hype for the tricos, so much talk here about them. They are indeed nice tho!

Anyone with packer NMD's can please help with sizing? I'm TTS 10 and go 9.5 for pk nmd. Tried on for a bit a pair of packers in 10.5 and they didn't seem as big as other NMD pk, seemed as I could pull of the 10.5. Is my initial impression indeed correct or they run as big as other pk nmd?
From what I know the Packers run bigger than other NMDs. I don't have, but two friends do and one went down half one went true. The TTS seems to enjoy his better. Not that the half down doesn't fit, it just does that weird thing when PK is a bit tight and you can like see all the foot movements and bones and junk.

I thought the tricos were okay. The black ones were the nicer of the two.

Wow. This thread got pretty active. It was quiet before the Trico drop. I broke mine out today and they felt pretty amazing. I can see why folks get PK over Mesh. Just waiting on that inner arch block to break in. Started aching after about 6hours at work

Back
Top Bottom