Adidas NMD thread

Funny. Bet they just way oversold or did not want to honor the discount code. I just don't want to hear another size 10 after mine was shipped.
Those that ordered, please let everyone know size, time and if discount used.
Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure they didn't want to honor the discount code. No way, all these orders being cancelled were "display" pairs. I just checked the site and they raised the price to $200 ($30 above retail). 
sick.gif

http://pairofshoes.com/adidas-men-s-nmd-r1-primeknit-graphic-shoes-black-bb2887

Last edited:
Any official date for the OG release? Although I might sit it out with the recent trico cop

I also ordered a blk pair size 11 with the discount code and just got hit with the same email cancelling my order haha. Oh well I was able to get a 10.5 yesterday from Feature yesterday so hopefully they fit big like my friends say lol

Funny. Bet they just way oversold or did not want to honor the discount code. I just don't want to hear another size 10 after mine was shipped.

Those that ordered, please let everyone know size, time and if discount used.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about all of these cancellations!
... I was prob the first to order for a size 8 without the discount code and I did get shipping confirmation at around 10:15am PT. I wonder if they didn't want to honor the discount code considering the price was also 9.99 above retail....

Last edited:
I received a shipping confirmation from "pair of" for an 8.5. Wasn't aware of the discount code when ordering. Also won the end raffle, so I have a white 9.5 coming as well. Hope one of them will fit (wear a 9.5 in pk pure boost).

What size should I aim for in the OG nmd R1 PK that release on 1/14? My tts is 10. Went half size up on xr1's. I'm thinking 9.5...

Guys,

Just a question. For those owning both ultra boost and NMDs, which one for you is more comfortable?

I do have a flat feet so if that matters for the choice of shoe.

I own an NMD and I am so happy with it since me feet doesn't hurt even when wearing it and walking for  long hours.

But also considering an ultraboost in the future.

I do not have a chance to try on an ultraboost since its always sold out. :wink:

Thanks!
They're different.  I find the cushioning on ultraboost to be softer and more mushy.  Only problem with this is that if you're standing for long periods of time, you might feel pain in your arch from the lack of support.  I have somewhat flat feet and I experience this as well as another one of my friends

I'm pretty sure they didn't want to honor the discount code. No way, all these orders being cancelled were "display" pairs. I just checked the site and they raised the price to $200 ($30 above retail). :x

http://pairofshoes.com/adidas-men-s-nmd-r1-primeknit-graphic-shoes-black-bb2887

Then that tells me couple things:
-they probably monitor this thread or noticed the pattern.
-this 30 day discount code is useless to me.

Not playing their sh*t. They have to sell, I don't need to buy.
So call out to those with kids or want some extra discount. Checked all around and can see bargains on their kids shoes or Polo/Lacoste casual shoes. PM and I'll message back the code.
NO LURKERS OR NON-ACTIVE MEMBERS.
WILL CHECK TO SEE IF YOU POST IN NMD THREAD.

On to the next one.

Is it just me or is the footbed not comfortable at all?? The perforations/cutouts feel too firm and make the bottoms of my feet hurt?? The pair I tried on was the red with gray heel and reflective laces

NMDs and the word "comfortable" do not belong in the same sentence. Unless you come from an impoverished area where people barely wear shoes.

Where can the find the core black/trace cargo nmd r1 for close to retail? Bought a size 10 the other day from champs but need a size 10.5. Every store is oos.

I found my nmd midsole rather dirty so I used Angelus cleaning kit but it didn't work very well.

So I googled Google and found this misleading article who say it is okay to use bleach.

http://www.gq.com/story/sneaker-cleaning-white-knit-running-adidas-ultra-boost

But äter bleaching it, my nmd midsole turned yellowish.

I tried using retr0bright formula (Using Volume 40 Hair Bleach, some clothes detergent and sunlight). It works and maintains the midsole white but reverting back to yellow only in less than a week.

Any solution do you all have? I cannot paint because boost sole are too sort and the paint might just crack off.

I haven't tried PK NMDs and I don't see how the comfort would be much different if the midsole doesn't change.

I can only speak for my feet but for me, the PK is thinner than the mesh upper so my feet have a lot more room to settle in. The PK upper is a lot softer IMO than the mesh upper. Therefore, IMO the PK is far more comfortable than the mesh version.

Back
Top Bottom