Adidas NMD thread

Can  I get a quick legit check on these? They checked out to me fine when I initially purchased them and they just arrived today finally. The boost and everything looks good but I'm no expert with fugazi BAPE NMD's. 

Here are the original pictures (box got beat up during shipping apparently since it wasn't double boxed): 

Current pictures:

after reselling a pair of black tricos that weren't my size, i bought a pair on GOAT app the other day, this is my first experience and i read they are based in California so i hope the shipping is fast because I am also in CA. Anyone else have experience with GOAT app ? I almost went with stockX but i was very skeptical because someone received a pair of fake human races... 

after reselling a pair of black tricos that weren't my size, i bought a pair on GOAT app the other day, this is my first experience and i read they are based in California so i hope the shipping is fast because I am also in CA. Anyone else have experience with GOAT app ? I almost went with stockX but i was very skeptical because someone received a pair of fake human races... 
I use both apps but prefer GOAT because I live nearby so I get my packages within a day. Both companies have had issues but they have both fixed their mistakes.

I use both apps but prefer GOAT because I live nearby so I get my packages within a day. Both companies have had issues but they have both fixed their mistakes.
nice, if you don't mind me asking how long did the whole process take to get your shoes ?

I've bought of both apps before and I'd have to go with StockX over Goat. Shipping wise Goat takes 1-2 weeks for your pair to finally arrive, btw I'm from Los Angeles. StockX on the other hand takes about 4-5 days depending on when the seller ships. Usually takes a day to get to StockX and 2 days to ship to me, and their based in Detroit. I've been skeptical after the whole Human Race deboucal but I've ordered 2 pairs so far after that and both shoes checked out.

Last edited:
nice, if you don't mind me asking how long did the whole process take to get your shoes ?
My recent order took about a week because of the holidays. I've also had an order that took almost two weeks before I sent them a message and they shipped the next day.

*Edit* StockX does seem to have lower prices compared to Goat. Most likely because sellers don't have to go through any authentication in order to sell shoes through the app.

Last edited:

I'm usually a 9.5 but had to settle for a 9 in the R2's. Will they work or be too uncomfortable?
I also bought a 9 in the camo XR1 and they fit me well. Hopefully it works out or I'll have to give an up to my friend. Thanks.
R2 are TTS, but if you have a 9 in camo XR1 and they fit you well then the R2 in a size 9 should fit you fine. The PK on the R2 is thick yet very stretchy.

Last edited:
this is odd the confirmation email sent says

"Thank you for shopping at UrbanOutfitters.com. We are already working hard to prepare your order. Because it is currently being processed, your order cannot be changed at this time. We'll be in touch again soon as your items become ready for shipping or In-Store Pickup. You will not be charged for an item until it has been shipped or picked up in a store."

but my card was instantly charged lol, hopefully i don't get a cancel email, or some BS like that pairofshoes website saying my shoe was on display and they couldn't ship it because they don't sell used/ not new items

roll.gif
?  

this is odd the confirmation email sent says

"Thank you for shopping at UrbanOutfitters.com. We are already working hard to prepare your order. Because it is currently being processed, your order cannot be changed at this time. We'll be in touch again soon as your items become ready for shipping or In-Store Pickup. You will not be charged for an item until it has been shipped or picked up in a store."

but my card was instantly charged lol, hopefully i don't get a cancel email, or some BS like that pairofshoes website saying my shoe was on display and they couldn't ship it because they don't sell used/ not new items

roll.gif
?  
All i got was a paypal confirmation. never got through to a Order confirmation... welps...

Grabbed a white pair on UO. Was going to pass on the tris but i had a UO gift card with $64 on it so i really only paid 107.

All my other nmds are 10.5 (besides pharrells) but ive been thinking a 10 may fit better so i got these in a 10. If it doesnt work ill just return them i suppose

All i got was a paypal confirmation. never got through to a Order confirmation... welps...
i got my UO order confirmation right after i placed the order, i didn't use paypal though, i honestly only use paypal on adidas and footsites (rarely)

guys legit check on this euro pair? reps will be given, think lighting is just throwing me off

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the price on deliberti is inclusive of VAT? Or does VAT get added on later?

http://en.deliberti.it/adidas/nmd-r1-pk-black-techsyntetic-sneakers-p-104643.html?uomodonna=1

Reason for asking is that I purchased them and do not know if VAT was excluded from my final order total, being a non-EU resident.

Their website also clearly states that "Local taxes are always excluded from the total cost of your order", however I see no deduction of VAT from my total.

Back
Top Bottom