Adidas NMD thread

The rubber heel counters are also different height. More suggestive of fakes. Looks like they glued the right one higher than the left.

Last edited:
Those white OGs look fake to me. Boost on heel area is too rounded. Should be more of a well defined shape on the heel boost.

Just overall something feels off about them. I'd avoid.

Also, $220 is too good to be true even w/ that yellowing.

The rubber heel counters are also different height. More suggestive of fakes. Looks like they glued the right one higher than the left.
For 220, too good to be true, they are fake. Still doesn't explain why the rear support is stitched too high. 

The shape of boost sole from back is also off.
Sold my ds past Holiday and this is only pic I got:

View media item 2291563

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, he was asking for 300, but i told him i really want to have these pair but i can only offer 220. He said ok, just for me, and im like 40 miles away. Im really desperate to have these pair but i dont want to spend too much and ending up buying a fake one.

Oh and he said no more box.

So, should i pass?

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, he was asking for 300, but i told him i really want to have these pair but i can only offer 220. He said ok, just for me, and im like 40 miles away. Im really desperate to have these pair but i dont want to spend too much and ending up buying a fake one.

So, should i pass?

Dude, you just had handful members take time and let you know their thoughts. Save your money, do better search, and don't buy into Hype. Good luck.

And personally, don't buy other people's USED shoes.

Pass due it's highly likely these are fake. That's what everyone is saying. I'm not close to an expert at all but they look terrible. The heel caps are in completely different locations on each shoe. The left looks way off center like it's wrapping around the side too much and there is a fold under likely from the cap being put in the wrong location.

So, should i pass?

If you're still asking that question after all the feedback and red flags then just go buy them.

I'm sorry but what do you mean no side bulge?
Bottom shoe, see how the side of the shoe bulges out on the lateral side? That bulge is only created when the rear heel support is stitched/glued in the correct position and is composed of the correct material.

On various models:

Still waiting on my white TriCo to ship from Journeys. Called their CS to check the status and was told that the date has now slipped from 1/6 to 1/16 for them receiving them. If they don't have them then, then I just plan to cancel the order.

Had kept the Blue Tomato site up just in case and it still had my size available (12)....so went ahead and pulled the trigger on that ($200 after shipping from EU.....not bad IMO). I read earlier where some had copped through this site. Had anyone received their pairs yet?

https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-DE/p...66-core+black+core+red+ftwr/?sizetype=US+Size

Still waiting on my white TriCo to ship from Journeys. Called their CS to check the status and was told that the date has now slipped from 1/6 to 1/16 for them receiving them. If they don't have them then, then I just plan to cancel the order.

Had kept the Blue Tomato site up just in case and it still had my size available (12)....so went ahead and pulled the trigger on that ($200 after shipping from EU.....not bad IMO). I read earlier where some had copped through this site. Had anyone received their pairs yet?

https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-DE/p...66-core+black+core+red+ftwr/?sizetype=US+Size
Journeys cancelled my order so I ended up ordering from another site. 

Does any one know which shipping partner Foot Asylum uses in the US? I purchased a pink Trico for my wife and shipping on DPD isn't showing me anything.

frown.gif
 Missed OTH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom