Adidas NMD thread

I been collecting nmds and UBs for a little now. Now, the lady wants in and I just realized girl sizes are hard as hell to find. Do they generally release on the same sites that men's do?

Last edited:
Do people know how they sound when they come in the thread and say,

"How do these OG NMD's fit? I wear a 10 in yeezy but a 10.5 in Jordan's? But My UB's a size 11 and fit great even though I have a pair of Roshes that are size 10.5 and are huge  but I wear my 750's in a size 10 with the insoles taken out and they fit great."

Last edited:

Do people know how they sound when they come in the thread and say,

"How do these OG NMD's fit? I wear a 10 in yeezy but a 10.5 in Jordan's? But My UB's a size 11 and fit great even though I have a pair of Roshes that are size 10.5 and are huge  but I wear my 750's in a size 10 with the insoles taken out and they fit great."
Best thing I learned in terms of sizing is how long my feet are in cm. Almost every size chart has a cm guide and it's a consistent measurement. Am I the only one that does this? It's worked perfect for me so far. 

Best thing I learned in terms of sizing is how long my feet are in cm. Almost every size chart has a cm guide and it's a consistent measurement. Am I the only one that does this? It's worked perfect for me so far. 
I just know my feet

and if a Brand make something a little off, I find my right size by trial n return 

Was lucky enough to get a pair in Canada. I do not have the 2015 OGs but these 2017 fit a fraction more snug than the Trico NMD R1s of the same size. Length wise was the same for me, but feels like the PK on these 2017 OG is more tightly wrapped around my feet when compared to the Tricos.
Where did they drop in Canada already?

I just received my pair from Adidas UK and they definitely fit truer to size than any of the previous NMD PKs. For what it's worth I wear a US9.5 in Jordan 1s and the US9.5 in the OGs is a perfect fit for me

You can pretty much google sizing questions and get results. Why do people have to keep asking here.

Last edited:
I just received my pair from Adidas UK and they definitely fit truer to size than any of the previous NMD PKs. For what it's worth I wear a US9.5 in Jordan 1s and the US9.5 in the OGs is a perfect fit for me
guau!! repped

thank you bro,

I had reserved it in my size TTS - 0.5, I am going to change it now!! 
eek.gif

Just recieved my og NMDs. Pretty nice but already have a pair from the original drop so I'll see if a friend with the same size as me wants them.

Just recieved my og NMDs. Pretty nice but already have a pair from the original drop so I'll see if a friend with the same size as me wants them.
 Do you also find that the 2017 og nmds are more true to size then the one you had from the 1st drop?

this sizing talk, all coming from members I have never seen on this site before. yeah, i think i'll continue to take the same size in PK NMD I always have. You guys are so delusional talking about "oh this version fits slightly less tighter than others". Thats all in your head, just like the whole conti vs non conti soled UBs :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 2195218

Right after you posted about it. Damn people doesn't read or don't comprehend sarcasm at all in here

Your gif killed me haha

So Ima be in the Dominican Republic when these drop on the 14th.

Someone HALP.
Is there an adidas store in DR next to the hooker spot?

HALP.

View media item 2294948

Man I doubt you'll find anything. Try to check if there's even an Originals Adidas Store. DR is really a turístico place there'll be for real some adidas stores but I doubt they receive any heat at all.
Whoever you could scope some bapes just sitting there and the ogs right next to it, cause well you never know

Hope that at least you try not to catch an L

And better focus on the travel itself. It's much more worthy ...

Last edited:
this sizing talk, all coming from members I have never seen on this site before. yeah, i think i'll continue to take the same size in PK NMD I always have. You guys are so delusional talking about "oh this version fits slightly less tighter than others". Thats all in your head, just like the whole conti vs non conti soled UBs
mean.gif
People can just buy whatever size they want and if it doesn't fit, just size swap.  Wouldn't surprise me if they made changes because tons of people complain about sizing on Adidas stuff.  The problem is their releases are inconsistent.  Like UB v1 and 2.0 fit a certain way but then people were complaining that 3.0 and RC fit bigger.

I took the same exact size as my original pair from the 1st release and I can't feel any differences. At least not enough to change my size.

I took the same exact size as my original pair from the 1st release and I can't feel any differences. At least not enough to change my size.
This.

Anyone who has a 2015 pear, please post and compare to your 2017 pear. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom