Adidas NMD thread

Just got confirmation from ASOS on size 10.5. Too bad I am size 8, but maybe there will be a swap there eventually

You have to love the false hype created by Adidas. They limited the qty of first release and now the capitalizing on it by flooding the market.

You have to love the false hype created by Adidas. They limited the qty of first release and now the capitalizing on it by flooding the market.
Wouldn't false hype be pretending a shoe sells out fast to make people think it's popular?

Wouldn't false hype be pretending a shoe sells out fast to make people think it's popular?
when you make a limited amount of OG NMD it's going to sell fast ... Why do a rereleaae two years later if that? False hype papi ...

if anything thats the opposite of false hype.

The original color release was almost the first NMD model ever released. Obviously the first batch is gonna be somewhat limited to kind of test the waters to see if the model will do well. Almost every single first time model release is not produced in huge quantity. But the NMD model did gain popularity, especially the OG colorway. So adidas is doing the true fans a favor by rereleasing them in a much much bigger numbers. 

Last edited:
i have added a us9 to my cart on 24kts numerous times, when the check out loads it shows i have a 38 5,5 in my cart. WTF!

if anything thats the opposite of false hype.

The original color release was almost the first NMD model ever released. Obviously the first batch is gonna be somewhat limited to kind of test the waters to see if the model will do well. And it did gain popularity. So adidas is doing the true fans a favor by rereleasing them in a much much bigger numbers. 

Was just going to post this myself but you did so much more eloquently. Good luck today brother Vino.

So some here think its false hype but is here anyway. They must really like the shoe then
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom