Adidas NMD thread

Kind of mind blowing how some of you guys weren't able to get past the splash page. Really sucks.
frown.gif
 I got through splash multiple times and was able to cook for my friends who were still waiting at the splash page. 
eek.gif

apologize in advance if size swaps aren't allowed in here.  anyone want an 11?  I'm looking for an 8.5.  many thanks!

Before I sat at my computer to go through this, my 3 year old daughter put one of her princess necklaces around my neck and said, "Good luck daddy".

Was able to cop two pairs.  What does this mean?

I'm wearing this damn princess necklace for good luck every time a drop happens.  Gotta do it!

Last edited:
guys i need help, looks like i did checkout with paypal. but when i checked out, the thing froze. i checked my account and it has been charged. no email confirmation for payment or order. im worried...

I have this same thing too.. No email for payment or order, but I have (three) pending authorization on Paypal...

From experience, this is not a good thing. You need an adidas confirmation, either email or on your account. PP is not enough

Welp, 20k pairs and I got none.

Guess I'll live without this colorway and go back to Jordan's. At least those are plentiful and in abundance

Wow after trying to add to cart and entering recaptcha codes, carted my size and the stupid checkout timer expired. Screen was blank the whole time then sold out. So heated right now.

Officially sold out. Glad I was ale to escape with 1 pair that was actually my size. Time for the gym! Congrats to those who copped and those who didn't don't worry resale isn't lit anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom