Adidas NMD thread

threw the ol' "if i get through and you don't i'll give you mine" at my buddy who REALLY wanted these. i got through, he didn't. hoping to use the karma points for a cowboys loss tomorrow :smile: 

Last edited:
I'm happy for you but you look quite upset in this pic.

I'd caption this: "When I bought this shoe from that traveling salesman I was told it would bring me fame and fortune...but all it has done is bring me an evil curse! Please, please take this shoe away from me! It has ruined everything!!!"
LMAO I'm from California and it was soooooo cold when I took this pic that probably explains the face haha.

TGWO Tracking info already. 
glasses.gif

Now waiting for Consortium & DSML

prices hovering around $300

For now.... don't have too much confidence in Adidas to put out something that looks better than the R1... the R2's are kinda just okay... this is a pretty classic shoe imo

#hype #iBought4PairsSoMyOpinionMayNotMatterAndCouldBeBiased

Last edited:
I ordered two pairs from the same account using the same CC and billing address. Got confirmation emails and card has had payment deducted. Maybe its because I don't order from ADC often. This is literally the second time I bought from their site, the first being some regular stan smiths last year.

Its only January, adidas will release a TON more shoes. These will definetly go up in value again by the end of the year

I honestly forgot about signing up. However, I have signed up for probably 15 raffles there and this is my first hit so it was probably just my time haha.

I ordered two pairs from the same account using the same CC and billing address. Got confirmation emails and card has had payment deducted. Maybe its because I don't order from ADC often. This is literally the second time I bought from their site, the first being some regular stan smiths last year.

I wish the best but that means nothing right now. Cancellations can always come later. I don't know the success of people using the same everything for more than one order. People usually switch at least the card and maybe the account.

Tbh, don't really care. Was gonna throw a NTer a oop on one pair anyway. I have the OG whites already, to have these would be cool but i'm not too pressed. My CC wouldn't mind the cancellation either.

Back
Top Bottom