Adidas NMD thread

Did ADC even say that only 1 pair allowed per household?  They usually do, but I didn't see it this time.  Maybe multiple orders even if same CC and address will go through??

Congrats to all who managed to cop!
Stood in line in NYC (5th Ave) a couple of hours with a friend, only to be given an L due to bad organizing on Adidas' part and a few bozos cutting the line/being disrespectful. This is the only pair of NMD's aside from the black Tri-colors that I dig. Oh well, another L from Adidas is normal at this point.

Female resellers gotta make a living too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Female resellers gotta make a living too [emoji]128514[/emoji]
the OGs will soon be back on those prices after all these low-life-resell-kids pushed their pairs for 300 to make a quick buck.

people who want them and struck out today should buy now.....

Completely off topic atm, but how is the black duckcamo XR 1 ?
Are they nicer in person than on picture?

A friend is letting his new pair  go for 90 $..Anyone here got them and can recommend them ?
I got them. The blacks are ok at best. The greens are absolutely [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Just my opinion. But for 90 I'd say go for it

one item PER PURCHASE 
nerd.gif

There will be an extra sz. 11 at adidas sf. I entered and won for my friend, but he got two this morning.

There will be an extra sz. 11 at adidas sf. I entered and won for my friend, but he got two this morning.
oop me? im in SF as well. will be grabbing these for my coworker, who ALWAYS strike out on adidas releases.

Been working all day but just found out my auto checkout service copped. Hyped! Congrats to everyone who took a W

Limit 1 per purchase,  But what if you make multiple purchases?  Has anyone ever had multiple orders cancelled?  

I just wanted the ogs to serve as a double up for the black tricolors

not mad I didnt order

don't really need em but I'll still take the white ogs

Just saying... you can't order multiple pairs of the same size, but say you order size 6, 9, 10, etc....   They shouldn't cancel, right?

Back
Top Bottom