Adidas NMD thread

View media item 2308828Took this earlier today, both straight outta the box. Tricolor > OG IMO

Thank you for saying that. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills sometimes - feel the exact same way. (Id throw the nice kicks in there too for shock value).

Can't wait for the TB Japan PK. Closest I'll get to the pitch blacks....maybe :wink:

Last edited:
I am not sure I understand the purpose or the aesthetics of the "lego blocks"? For me they seem to effect (negatively) the fit, and flex of the shoe, and look........ just ok. The boost sole and kint upper on both shoes are great though. Personally I would like both better (fit, function, and looks) w/o the blocks.

smokin.gif

They always drop on these random af sites. Something your girl has to stumble upon.
Yeah, they're legit sites but not ones I'd associate with sneakers. Luisa Via Roma and My Theresa I'm familiar with when it comes to designer handbags and other goods.

I am not sure I understand the purpose or the aesthetics of the "lego blocks"? For me they seem to effect (negatively) the fit, and flex of the shoe, and look........ just ok. The boost sole and kint upper on both shoes are great though. Personally I would like both better (fit, function, and looks) w/o the blocks.

The reason why the blocks are there is to add stability to the shoe. There isn't much in pureboost or ultraboost. And if you want more cushion and support to the arch there is the R2.

Hey NT fam. Is there any concrete way to determine if a pair of OG's are fake. Gonna pull the trigger on on a pairl but paranoia is taking over. TIA

Last edited:
Copped a Pair of Tricolours today - seller seemed trustworthy with receipt, super bummed when i got home to find out either my pair on the left shoe was a fake or made by a very drunk factory worker.  All the pins were in the right spots, tags were good, boost imprints on the sole etc etc all signs there legit. But Check out the stripe placement on the left looks like it was glued on and then re glued to straighten/fix.  Plus the front plug is pretty shoddy with and almost slight run at the corner where the material meets the plug.  I don't  know maybe i'm just being real picky but after buying 4-5 pairs and most have been pretty well put together this one is a slight disappointment on one side.  Can anyone throw me a second opinion for a legit check?  Any way i can clean some of that glue off?

@nc604 quality issues more than likely. maybe check the upc number on box and see if it matches the suspect shoe?

Last edited:
Copped a Pair of Tricolours today - seller seemed trustworthy with receipt, super bummed when i got home to find out either my pair on the left shoe was a fake or made by a very drunk factory worker.  All the pins were in the right spots, tags were good, boost imprints on the sole etc etc all signs there legit. But Check out the stripe placement on the left looks like it was glued on and then re glued to straighten/fix.  Plus the front plug is pretty shoddy with and almost slight run at the corner where the material meets the plug.  I don't  know maybe i'm just being real picky but after buying 4-5 pairs and most have been pretty well put together this one is a slight disappointment on one side.  Can anyone throw me a second opinion for a legit check?  Any way i can clean some of that glue off?

looks legit to me, I couldn't imagine there'd be any half decent fakes of these yet (or whether they'd bother considering how many pairs are around) quality control has been fairly shiet ATM though. I've heard some horror stories with OGs. My guess just bad luck - sorry bro.

It's legit just normal Adidas QC variation. These won't be your last pair of POS quality Boost.

Copped a Pair of Tricolours today - seller seemed trustworthy with receipt, super bummed when i got home to find out either my pair on the left shoe was a fake or made by a very drunk factory worker.  All the pins were in the right spots, tags were good, boost imprints on the sole etc etc all signs there legit.  Check out the stripe placement on one of the shoes looks like it was glued on and then re glued to straighten.  Plus the front plug is pretty shoddy with and almost slight run at the corner where the material meets the plug.  I don't  know maybe i'm just being real picky but after buying 4-5 pairs and most have been pretty well put together this one is a slight disappointment on one side.  Can anyone throw me a second opinion for a legit check?

Man lesson learned gonna make sure I check the shoes more closely next time !

I'm not allowed to post links since I'm new but some OGs still available at Basket4Ballers if you try refreshing every once in a while. 

Hey guys, can I get an LC for this pair of NMD OG? Pair was from abroad so I just wanna make sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom