Adidas NMD thread

I'm pretty sure they're sitting at footstores. I saw them last monday at all three footstores in my local mall. 

Interesting. Haven't seen them in Cali footstores yet. PK NMD never sit in the Bay Area footstores from what I've seen. Maybe the rare Tricolor size here and there. Was at Champs and Footlocker today at Westfield Valley Fair San Jose. Neither had any PK NMD or even GR Ultra Boosts.

Last edited:
Interesting. Haven't seen them in Cali footstores yet. PK NMD never sit in the Bay Area footstores from what I've seen. Maybe the rare Tricolor size here and there. Was at Champs and Footlocker today at Westfield Valley Fair San Jose. Neither had any PK NMD or even GR Ultra Boosts.
I mean I can check for you on tuesday, but you can probably find a cheaper deal than having me oop all the way from NY to Cali. 

Last edited:

I mean I can check for you on tuesday, but you can probably find a cheaper deal than having me oop all the way from NY to Cali. 
Nah, I don't need them fam. I already copped them off my local boutique, Journey's and ADC. Waiting for them to come in and deciding what to keep between my bro, sister and myself. Ordered 5 blacks and 2 whites. Might have a pair or two of Blacks that I can oop for retail to Bay Area locals depending how sizing works out. 

I was just curious that you saw PK Gums sitting in NY. I haven't see any sit in California retailers who have released them. Only boutiques so far. 

@chauie

Was at WF Valley Fair - San Jose today to pick up my Yeezy's at Champs. Passed by Journey's and they didn't have any NMD's that I could see. Honestly, didn't even see Mesh NMD's there. Sheikh at Valley Fair looked like it was sold out of PK Gums if they had any as others mentioned. There was a display pair of the Dark Grey/Black (Mesh-like) Glitch Camo NMD's though. Also, looks like ADC is finally starting to sell out of the White Gums in popular sizes.

http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-primeknit-shoes/BY1888.html

Just see 6, 7 and 12+. 

Last edited:

Nah, I don't need them fam. I already copped them off my local boutique, Journey's and ADC. Waiting for them to come in and deciding what to keep between my bro, sister and myself. Ordered 5 blacks and 2 whites. Might have a pair or two of Blacks that I can oop for retail to Bay Area locals depending how sizing works out. 

I was just curious that you saw PK Gums sitting in NY. I haven't see any sit in California retailers who have released them. Only boutiques so far. 

@chauie

Was at WF Valley Fair - San Jose today to pick up my Yeezy's at Champs. Passed by Journey's and they didn't have any NMD's that I could see. Honestly, didn't even see Mesh NMD's there. Sheikh at Valley Fair looked like it was sold out of PK Gums if they had any as others mentioned. There was a display pair of the Dark Grey/Black (Mesh-like) Glitch Camo NMD's though. Also, looks like ADC is finally starting to sell out of the White Gums in popular sizes.

http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-primeknit-shoes/BY1888.html

Just see 6, 7 and 12+. 
Oh ok cool. They were really plain to me so I didn't even bother when I saw them in person. I'm honestly not even excited about NMDs anymore. Maybe if the R2s didn't have those ridiculous stripes I'd be down, but other than that the only ones that I want are french beige. 

Oh ok cool. They were really plain to me so I didn't even bother when I saw them in person. I'm honestly not even excited about NMDs anymore. Maybe if the R2s didn't have those ridiculous stripes I'd be down, but other than that the only ones that I want are french beige. 
Yeah, I kind of feel the same. I just sold some of my NMD's recently. Got rid of Japan Greys, Monochrome Blacks and Tricolors. They were just collecting dust. 

Only R1 NMD's I have left are Japan Black, 2017 OG, French Beige and Winter Wool. I don't count my Mastermind XR1 and Black Hu Race Pharells though to be fair. 

Thinking about getting rid of Winter Wools too. Still DS and don't see myself wearing them. Will definitely do it if I keep the Black Gums. 

Same here. I guess it's safe to say the NMD hype is getting calmer now. Dont find myself gettig shook by NMD releases as much now. Maybe because i've sworn by primeknits.

Same here. I guess it's safe to say the NMD hype is getting calmer now. Dont find myself gettig shook by NMD releases as much now. Maybe because i've sworn by primeknits.
yea yea wait until they release a limited NMD again.. these tri-colors, OG re-release, & the gum bottoms were the most produced primeknit NMDs yet

yea yea wait until they release a limited NMD again.. these tri-colors, OG re-release, & the gum bottoms were the most produced primeknit NMDs yet
Actually we are all spoilt by choice.

Then again, market demanded more PK...and now people are complaining?

Just wait for the SNS "gucci" NMD, folks will come out of the wood work for those. All collabs garner attention.
is that a collab? thought they just have exclusivity on them for x amount of time cause there's a few coming out with that same pattern just different colors. kinda like the jd sports nmd's

Last edited:

is that a collab? thought they just have exclusivity on them for x amount of time cause there's a few coming out with that same pattern just different colors. kinda like the jd sports nmd's
I figured it was since they (owners on IG) are leaking pictures, who knows until details are out. Either way, it'll bring folks back and they will sell out instantly.

Its actually straight dye and no paint on the boost so i dont expect it to chip at all. I am worried about the matte finsh i put on it tho, that may chip or wear down. I gotta find a better matte for my next job tho.

What dye did you use

https://www.darkknightofficialsoledye.com

Shot out @iamdblr for putting me on

Went on just like paint, one coat and they were permanent black. Actually one coat was too much, i had to wipe them down with denatured alchol to remove the excess. Really happy with the product. I used a clear matte finisher that didnt give a very good matte finish so i tried to take it off and use a better one. It ended up with not as smooth a finish as i woulda liked but its probably not noticeable on feet, im just kinda anal about the small details. It would have looked much better if i used a proper matte finish to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom