Adidas NMD thread

Whites are still available on ADC. Would post link but apparently my account is still too new so I don't have permission.

i went down half a size for my prime knit do OG fit small or they true to size ?
usually go down .5 on PK,  so you're good! Enjoy! 
smokin.gif

Glad I got the black and red pair yesterday.   My consolation prize for taking an L on the Zebra 350's today

Last edited:

Family, i just caught that imminent L on em Yeezys, so i'm after a consolation prize. 

Could anyone hook me up with a UK12/US13 Solar Red? 

Let a man feel like a winner or some. 
mean.gif

I bought the Solars yesterday knowing the L today was coming and Im still just as salty  

Family, i just caught that imminent L on em Yeezys, so i'm after a consolation prize. 
Could anyone hook me up with a UK12/US13 Solar Red? 
Let a man feel like a winner or some. :smh:  

/EDIT, found a pair at $170 shipped. Ain't too bad. 

View media item 2346803

That first word alone; "Friend" (+ the ePacket shipping) is a dead giveaway of who you're dealing with.

I was on all day yesterday and that 13 was hard to come by. Restock app or try calling ur local journeys instore, my local journeys is getting them in store on the 27th but they were supposed to have em yesterday, even tho the instore look up online said they were only getting whites.

I know I'm late to the party but anyone know a site with solar reds still in stock?

edit: size 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom