Adidas NMD thread

Don't know if someone already said but i just got an e-mail from SNS that they shipped my NMDs so guys check your mails 
nerd.gif

Last night I went through some of my NMDs just to compare sizing. Its crazy how inconsistent Adidas is. I have a range of 10-10.5 in my collection. Some of the 10s are nearly exact in sz to my 10.5s and vice versa. Its wild. In Nike, going up/down a half size always felt significant. Guess it is a good thing that we have the option with Adidas to cop multiple sizes, but still...

Have one confirmation email, two cancellation emails, 4 paypal charges, and two have been refunded. WHAT A RELEASE! 

Those that got there orders cancelled are they cancelled under your orders? Mine says processing but I am pretty sure it was cancelled biased on the time. 

Have one confirmation email, two cancellation emails, 4 paypal charges, and two have been refunded. WHAT A RELEASE! 

Those that got there orders cancelled are they cancelled under your orders? Mine says processing but I am pretty sure it was cancelled biased on the time. 
Any orders that are processing are not cancelled

anyone know if adidas SF will be carrying the Tokyo R2's this Sat? If not I'll just call later today.. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom