Adidas NMD thread

Yeah it seems the aquas haven't been shipped to anyone yet

Good to know guys! Thanks for the input

Last edited:
I think you have may that backwards?? So anyone correct me if I'm wrong but .general consensus is 1/2 Size down PK R1 and TTS R2. I own several NMD's between R1's and XR1's (all PK) and I've gone 1/2 down and they fit perfectly. Don't own any R2's yet but have tried a pair on just yesterday and I felt they were more TTS. YMMV so this has just been my experience.
UGH...

From what I can remember about the Trace Cargos is that I didn't like the style, I don't think they were too tight in 11.5.

Hopefully the Tokyos fit similar to them.

Yeah it seems the aquas haven't been shipped to anyone yet

Good to know guys! Thanks for the input
Maybe they shipped out those overpriced international shipping at 75USD first.

Lots of local dudes here in Singapore have the blue and orange in hand last Friday.

No SNS shipping here either.  However, they have taken up to a week to ship out for many orders from me in the past.

UGH...

From what I can remember about the Trace Cargos is that I didn't like the style, I don't think they were too tight in 11.5.

Hopefully the Tokyos fit similar to them.

Yea.. I think UB sizing can be a little different only because of the different PK and style of shoe. I usually go TTS in UB as well but I could pull off a .5 size up too. I guess you're gonna have to just see lol. Best of luck man. Hopefully they work out for you.

Yea.. I think UB sizing can be a little different only because of the different PK and style of shoe. I usually go TTS in UB as well but I could pull off a .5 size up too. I guess you're gonna have to just see lol. Best of luck man. Hopefully they work out for you.
Thanks man :smile:

Seems to only be around 1k pair of the Tokyos released, so not really many people to ask about fit...

Does anyone have money still being held by SNS? I got charged four times, two of them refunded, only one order on my account and received the shoes today. SNS has been none responsive about the charge that doesn't seem to be tied to anything.

My Aqua pair could take a month just to be shipped and I wouldn't care so long as it's not canceled 
laugh.gif

Thanks man :smile:

Seems to only be around 1k pair of the Tokyos released, so not really many people to ask about fit...
R2 sizing is the same as your TTS. Hate to say this but they might be too tight for you. 

i wear the weird US Mens size 13.5 which is nearly impossible to get here; but in the UK their NMD XR1 OG had a UK 13 which on Adidas size comparison thing said US 13.5! Checked and rechecked lol

i mean i know ill have to pay premium living in the US; but considering using one of those package forwarding services in the UK (Did the math total will come out to appx $220 USD including shipping and their fee) but willing to take the risk to get the US Size 13.5 which i never seen here rather then wear a tight 13 (Tried on NMD R1) or a loose 14 (Have yeezy just a smidget too loose)

What size did anyone buy in the xr1 og tts or 1/2 size down. I wear a 12.5 in regular non primeknit r1?

Hey guys with R2s, I have a really quick question.

I wear mostly 12s in NMDs, but don't have any R2s.

I was only able to find a good price on an 11.5 R2 Tokyo, so I bought it.

I had 11.5s in Trace Cargo R2s, but only wore them once and can't remember.

The 11.5s I currently have in NMDs are a bit snug, but both have insoles I can't take out (MMJ and Kith CS).

I've noticed on Eastbay for example, on R1s they say order TTS, but on R2s they say order 1/2 size down.

So do R2s fit a little larger than R1s?

Best comparison would be between an OG NMD and R2. If anyone can comment on their experience, it would be super helpful :smile:
you dont have any stores at your local mall where the nmd r2 are sitting and you can just try on?

Last edited:
you dont have any stores at your local mall where the nmd r2 are sitting and you can just try on?
​In all reality it's an hour drive to any foot store from here.

There's a ****'s close to us, so I could try there, just not sure if they'd have much.

Would you imagine the Kith x Naked CS2 is pretty close to an R2?

I have those in 11.5, they're a little snug (but wearable), but also have a non-removable insole. Taking insoles out makes a huge difference in UB and Yeezys.

^^Hope that's the case, got a pair of both colorways in the same order, still showing as processing in my SNS account. No shipping email yet.

2nd orange datamosh pair just showed up on MyUPS 
pimp.gif
 Still shows processing on SNS but it looks like they are lagging on updating their site. 

Back
Top Bottom