Adidas NMD thread

My UPSChoice says i have a 3 lbs package coming Friday (I live in Calif) and I got 1 of each colorway. I wonder if that's just one pair or both.

"order processed" from bergen logistics on myups choice popped up, wont be coming in till next tuesday cus i live in the west coast. pretty excited to see these miami nmd datamosh in hand :smokin

Last edited:
I don't really see the point in them using Bergen if it's gonna take so long for them to get to us on the west coast. It'd probly be faster if they just shipped directly from Sweden.

Thanks for the response! anyone else?

on ebay.. lowest price is around $250-260 shipped.. factor in ebay 10% ebay fees and shipping costs, seller would take $210-220 after everything.. so if you're dealing local, i'd shoot him down to $220-230..

Is there a site you recommend for a UK Shipping address? or any european shipping address? Or do you have them directly mailed to you somehow? Because the adidas store there wont shop intl i believe

Thanks again glad to know im not only one in this situation LOL

Can anyone on here who has the XR1 OG in hand comment on sizing? I bought my UB 1.0/2.0 size online and I'm afraid they might be too big when I get them in. My 0.5 size down wasn't available

Is there a site you recommend for a UK Shipping address? or any european shipping address? Or do you have them directly mailed to you somehow? Because the adidas store there wont shop intl i believe
Thanks again glad to know im not only one in this situation LOL

Fyi:
Keep in mind that ADC EU and UK have also been blocking non local IP and some forward addresses this past year.

damn wish i knew that earlier a little nervous now. It says  ORDER CONFIRMED: WAITING TO BE PACKED and they charged my paypal already- hopefully this makes it through

thanks

Back
Top Bottom