Adidas NMD thread

which olives?
adidas-nmd-r1-olive-black-boost.jpg

Both colors of Sashiko's available here in France at Size? in Toulouse. Also, triple black Japans sitting at all adidas stores here in the Toulouse area.

Does anyone have any experience with copping the women's styles? For instance the raw pink coming out next week.

Trying to get a pair for my GF. While demand is obviously gonna be lower than a standard men's style NMD release (e.g., triple blacks), I'm guessing Adidas compensates by producing far fewer of the women's style NMDs...

Is it easy to cop these online? ADC? Footsites? Hit up a brick and mortar store? Any advice appreciated.

Does anyone have any experience with copping the women's styles? For instance the raw pink coming out next week.

Trying to get a pair for my GF. While demand is obviously gonna be lower than a standard men's style NMD release (e.g., triple blacks), I'm guessing Adidas compensates by producing far fewer of the women's style NMDs...

Is it easy to cop these online? ADC? Footsites? Hit up a brick and mortar store? Any advice appreciated.

Are you talking about the raw pink R2? You should be fine with those. I'm slightly worried about the R1 sea crystals. I've found that my local brick and mortars normally don't carry a large selection of womens pairs. Usually I have to buy directly from ADC to have a chance. I'm hoping the footsites will get them too, but I looked and haven't seen anything so far on the launch calendars.

^ I don't think you'll have an issue with those. Most NMDs sit nowadays unless it's a super hyped colorway or collab. I haven't heard any hype around that particular colorway so I think you'll be good.

TTS and not that heavy but slightly heavier than normal NMD
So far I own 2 r1 mesh tts, cs1 tts , xr1 pk og which I could of sized up but I have never owned a pair of size 13's and 1 pair of Ub 3.0 tts which I could of sized up. This is so confusing. I know R1 pk to size down.

So far I own 2 r1 mesh tts, cs1 tts , xr1 pk og which I could of sized up but I have never owned a pair of size 13's and 1 pair of Ub 3.0 tts which I could of sized up. This is so confusing. I know R1 pk to size down.

Yeah it fits more like an R1 mesh I feel... more structured like those.

Back
Top Bottom