Adidas NMD thread

Went on hanon looks like all sizes are OOS. Got thru on SNS earlier, also grabbed one from TGWO since adidas sizing is all over the place

Got one off xhibiton. Was pissed at the $10 shipping but with the way they're selling out everywhere guess it wasn't a bad choice lol

damn i tried all the sites and they were sold out on my size. finally hit on kith. prob because the $10 shippin fee turned people off lol. or nobody expected kith to drop this at 12

What size of TGWO you guys going for? I want half down but managed to get tts. Don’t know if it gonna be too big since it’s knit.

Xhibition was probably the easiest out of all sites. In and out with Apple Pay in less than a minute. Got a pair for wifey.

Half down for me.

I remember someone in one of these threads saying that a friend w/ a pair had told him that half-size down was the thing to do for this collaboration.

anyone receive their cs1 from TGWO already?

Not yet. Expecting no less from DHL paket 30 euros for a 2nd tier courier service :angry: ..like at least use DHL express.

hanon still has a FSR on the TGWO CS1. pulled the trigger on a size 10 at $230 shipped?

Hanon always does that. If you can check out then you good.

What size of TGWO you guys going for? I want half down but managed to get tts. Don’t know if it gonna be too big since it’s knit.

Went TTS as I do for all CS1s..I may expect the black PK to be tight at first.

Back
Top Bottom