Adidas NMD thread

Kind of annoying that I didn't even get a shot to try. Please be fixed in 2 hours.

kind of the same for me although I got a chance to pick the model. Didnt get a "this release is no longer available" or anything else, just kicked me back to the product page with a ******* error message

model for me was bottom middle

FYI you should be able to go onto the Confirmed release page for the Olives right now and see the timer at 1hr 40mims and counting down.

If not you might not be good.

Watch them just release these NMD's in a couple weeks to the masses

God I hope so. Don’t wanna pay resell for those Reds or Blacks seeing what they’re already selling for.

Plus I feel way better about myself when the shoes I’m gonna UnDS are only worth 200 compared to 800 lol.

Was able to score a size 10 here at the gym on my lte. Took a little break in between my dumbbell flies, lol.

I dare someone pay resale for these!!! Triple Dog Dare Ya!!

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 10.25.17 AM.png

These guys are buggin out with their listings

upload_2017-10-20_13-31-55.png

I signed up for the release a few days back but the olives arent showing. is that and L for me? is this where you are supposed to go?

If you’re paying that much resale for a pair of freaking NMDs you’re playing yourself lol.

Saw a pair of Red Apple 2.0s go up on StockX in my size for $2000 this morning, and I placed a bid of $300 (pretty much max I would pay for these). He went down to $1600, I went to $301 just to troll him :lol:

Resellers are always worth a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom