Adidas NMD thread

Buyers just need to be smart and stop increasing their bids asap. If they all kept it around what it is now sellers will have to come down big time which they should.

They should def not be going for $450+ :smh:

00222E1A-9061-4FD1-A7A5-593F45025692.png
This is all I see. I don’t even have an option to add to cart. What the **** is up. Also I received 2 emails for the confirmation and still said I wasn’t signed up for both pairs.

same here..

FWIW, you can hit up ADC CS and politely let them know you were affected by the site errors (they're aware), and they'll send you a 20% off code.

I got to the screen that said "GO" and it never went anywhere. I clicked the "GO" screen and nothing happened.

I'll post my video later have to crop out the work stuff in the background can't let me boss find out I was chasing shoe dreams while at work.

On a side note does anyone have a good method for grabbing shoes from Footlocker EU ect? They had some cool XR-1s that I was interested in snagging but wasn't really sure if there was a shipping forwarder that you guys have used in the past that you would recommend.

Talc still in stock, once it leaves confirmed page and goes to regular ATC page you should be able to add (like olives)

You able to keep it in cart? I'm able to cart but it empties cart when I go to checkout
Every size that's popped up for me SIZE: 7, 8.5 10.5, 11 all got cart before I could get one in cart

Sneaker Twitter posting pairs in cart thou

Back
Top Bottom