Adidas NMD thread

Was able to grab a Adidas NL Oreo pair earlier today. Never internationally ordered from anywhere other than UK. Hoping this NL forwarder comes through

Nah letters are necessary. Don't know what the **** they mean but they're fire. That equality one is a problem

Body & Earth

Acetone that dumb lettering off while you're at it too. May actually help resell actually. I woulda done that on Oreos if I hit

just cop tennis Hu's if you want them without the lettering then

by2671_1.png

Some many huhus in so many languages now forgot both were the same language :lol:
I don't like learning new languages but huhus making me appreciate that aspect of life a tiny bit more

anyone from US that hit Consortium still waiting for shipping?
they are taking their sweet time. their confirmation said they will try their best to fulfill the next business day :smile: guess they are really backlog.
I'm still waiting on mine too. Paypal charge on my credit card has officially posted though so they got my money. I actually called them yesterday cause I noticed a bunch of people on reddit complaining about cancellations over the weekend (hopefully thats over). Lady on the phone was pretty nice and said my order looked good, assured me it wont be cancelled, and to just give em a few days since they got a ton of international orders for them, and a sale going on. Hopefully we'll get shipping soon, and not get any BS.

Back
Top Bottom